Forum Home» Quick! Grabbit while you can» It's Gone, but was it any good?

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½ - Page 5753

New Post Advanced Search

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

edited 19 February 2018 at 12:48PM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
57.6K replies 5M views

Replies

• aau1aau1 Forumite
    19.4K posts
    ruthsaver wrote: »
    Does anyone have a picture of the mars bar barcode from Shopmium please. I threw mine away before claiming

You can upload your claim via their website and bypass the need for a barcode
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • AnonAnon Forumite
    14.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davemorton wrote: »
    :( I still dont understand how they are not in the other account that the necta number relates to.

Me neither :huh: but others have reported not getting the points too, for no apparent reason. It could be there is a name or age cross check -but this is a train booking, not a bank!

It is a puzzle.

A reminder the sign up offer ends at 12.30 (including makng the booking).

Anon
  • aau1aau1 Forumite
    19.4K posts
    juju17 wrote: »
    £2.50 Q bonus...midnight tonight

On a £2.50 spend as well! :money:

Remember to Spend £3 to account for VAT

Shame it excludes ebay :(
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • marmitelovemehatememarmitelovemehateme Forumite
    3.8K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Hi marmie :D

Good morning Emerald.....Have you got your Xmas outfit out ready yet...:D
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • P2TKLP2TKL Forumite
    1.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭
    99p wrote: »
    Evening/morning mad squad, some free cinema available for ELF.

https://www.ourscreen.com/co-op

Every single ticket sold out in my area !
  • edited 29 November 2018 at 10:11AM
    aau1aau1 Forumite
    19.4K posts
    edited 29 November 2018 at 10:11AM
    TrulyMadly (and anyone else interested) i've had another round of £2.50 bonuses go payable from boots yesterday. All mine that have gone payable have been click/collect orders from boots, they seem pretty reliable
  • marmitelovemehatememarmitelovemehateme Forumite
    3.8K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Not a nice day for it weatherwise Sarah :( my dad died aged 34 :(:(

Morning all It's horrendous weather here for the third day on the run.:mad:

It is sad for us all to lose someone we love at whatever age they may be....Many family members have passed but the most painful was my brother. He died suddenly at 26..

Life is short so make the most of it whilst we can..x
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • edited 29 November 2018 at 10:39AM
    Enterprise_1701CEnterprise_1701C Forumite
    23.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 29 November 2018 at 10:39AM
    Good morning all, not great out there and the clouds are moving rather fast.

I want to get out on my bike, will have to wait and see if I can do so safely.
    Arthien wrote: »
    Evening all, just dashing in and out as I've got a manic couple of days ahead.

Does anyone have a direct link to Amazon live chat? I've tried going via contact us and it just shows email or call. Hoping to use chat to get the ads removed from the new kindle fire, ideally for free as I'm such a loyal customer :D

This should do it, go through the options and live chat should show at the bottom (if you haven't already done it).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/contact-us
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    Enterprise - nice oak personalised key rings.
    I have bought a few & have always been happy with them

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Personalised-Event-Ticket-Oak-Wood-Key-ring-Wedding-Valentines-Couples-Lover/302595238539

s-l500.jpg

I so wish I thought they would appreciate those, they are lovely and I suspect they will be on order for someone else by the end of the day, there is nothing like planning ahead :D Thank you.
    Both chaps, one 28 and one 31 so pretty accurate :D

"stupid" things are often in their stockings, but can't seem to come up with any, think I have done it all :eek:
    /QUOTE]

I didn't see the original post about these gifts but have you thought about these?
    DH has the magnetic bottle opener but this is a great deal for the price.

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/joseph-joseph-bottle-opener-2?deal_option=b5863878-2875-49ad-a3ed

That looks good, a bit more than I would like but might well have to go that way, thank you.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Enterprise_1701CEnterprise_1701C Forumite
    23.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw that cow on the news too. I thought it was quite funny that it is too big to be slaughtered as it is too big for the equipment. It was absolutely enormous, would love to know how it got that way but don't recall them saying.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • emerald21emerald21 Forumite
    11.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning Emerald.....Have you got your Xmas outfit out ready yet...:D

Ohhhhhh what do you think marmie :p I ve got lots to choose from and now I've had a couple of crowns replaced in the front you can call me smiler :D
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support