Forum Home» Quick! Grabbit while you can» It's Gone, but was it any good?

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½ - Page 5751

New Post Advanced Search

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

edited 19 February 2018 at 12:48PM in It's Gone, but was it any good?
57.6K replies 5M views

Replies

• edited 29 November 2018 at 3:12AM
    aau1aau1 Forumite
    19.4K posts
    edited 29 November 2018 at 3:12AM
    Hang on, the 15% off code is on quidco which means i might still qualify for cashback!

I don't know if part paying with a nectar voucher would disqualify the transaction but it's got to be worth a shot...

edit: there are just a few potential spanners :rotfl: but I've got nothing to lose so I might as well try :cool:
    What will stop me earning cashback?
    If your purchased product cost is less than £1
    If you don’t pay for your order in full
    If you apply an additional discount that reduces your overall purchase price, this may cause your cashback to be declined or reduced. e.g Voucher codes, student discount, staff discount
    If you pay for your purchase using gift card
    If you purchase a gift card & gift vouchers
    If your purchase is not fully completed online
    If you participate in any other offer/ promotion that is not covered in the retailer Cashback rates
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • aau1aau1 Forumite
    19.4K posts
    My nectar accounts have just been credited with 200pts for week 2 of the sainsburys 10 swipe promo :money:
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • diluvsdiscountsdiluvsdiscounts Forumite
    4.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭✭
    Both chaps, one 28 and one 31 so pretty accurate :D

"stupid" things are often in their stockings, but can't seem to come up with any, think I have done it all :eek:
    /QUOTE]

I didn't see the original post about these gifts but have you thought about these?
    DH has the magnetic bottle opener but this is a great deal for the price.

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/joseph-joseph-bottle-opener-2?deal_option=b5863878-2875-49ad-a3ed
  • gill5bluegill5blue Forumite
    469 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Anon wrote: »
    Mine aren't :(.

Anon

The first train offer gwr I have received bonus points but I also did the virgin train offer (2000 points) and I have not received those points...yet
    🚞
    Gill5blue
    January GC £ spent £ Jan

No 19 Womble £0.22
  • wendyakwendyak Forumite
    2.7K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    My yesterday points aren't in yet but I did them afternoon so that means they should arrive after 9am if they follow the previous pattern
  • izzeybizzeyb Forumite
    5.3K posts
    Ninth Anniversary
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lidl reminder for this weekend
    Saturday and Sunday, 1st/2nd December

British Full Flavour Grated Cheddar 450g £1.49
    Argentinian Torrontes Mendoza 75cl £3.49
    Granola 500g (Super Berry/Super Nutty) 99p
    Soft Apricots 200g 49p :j :j

Thanks to the Op on HotukDeals
    Thursday, 6th – Wednesday, 12th December

Fruit And Veg
    Closed Cup Mushroom 350g 69p
    Baby Leaf Spinach 250g 69p
    Medium Orange 5 Pack 69p
    Cooked Beetroot 500g 59p

Meat
    2 Lemon & Pepper Chicken Breast Fillets 350 £2.99
    2 British Beef 21 Day Matured Rump Steak With Peppercorn 400g £4.99
    Indian-Style Spiced Breaded Prawns 200g £2.19
    Haddock Goujons Panko Crumb 200g £1.99

Super Weekend Saturday/Sunday 8th/9th December
    Soave Classico 75cl £3.49
    2 Gammon Steaks 350g £1.09
    (Smoked/Unsmoked)
    All Butter Cookies (Sultana/Stem Ginger) 200g 54p :j :j :j :j
    Gold Tea Bags 69p

• marmitelovemehatememarmitelovemehateme Forumite
    3.8K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good morning....A little wet and windy on the walk today....Tea is brewing in the pot....Coffee is on the stove....Help yourselves...Ringtons ginger bisquits too...:D
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • TrulyMadlyTrulyMadly Forumite
    39.8K posts
    Cashback Cashier
    Free delivery week at Amazon for me

Code received by emIl

Order 1 or more Items dispatched by Amazon at the website https://www.amazon.co.uk and at checkout select the Standard Delivery option. The cost of delivery will be deducted from your total order value when you enter your individual promotional code (the “Offer”). This Offer applies only to products dispatched by Amazon, excluding orders dispatched through Prime Now and AmazonFresh. It cannot be redeemed on products sold by Amazon US, at any of Amazon.co.uk Trusted Partner sites or at any other Amazon site, for example Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.es, Amazon.fr or Amazon.it. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes or on any pre-existing orders. This Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, 5 December, 2018. Ensure that you have only items dispatched by Amazon in your basket. Items which are dispatched by Amazon.co.uk can be identified by the message "Fulfilled by Amazon" on the product detail page. Please note that items described as “Fulfilled by Amazon US” are not dispatched by Amazon.co.uk and are therefore not eligible for this Offer. Please ensure that the Items are dispatched by Amazon before attempting to use the promotional code. If you cancel your order for the Items, the Offer will cease to apply. If you place an order using a promotional code and then return or cancel that order after the promotional period, the promotional code cannot be refunded or re-used. If you use our 1-Click ordering method, any promotional code will not apply to your order. Promotional codes have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable. The Promotional Code can be redeemed more than once during the Promotional Period.
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadlyTrulyMadly Forumite
    39.8K posts
    Cashback Cashier
    aau1 wrote: »
    Does this mean convert 10000 points and get 5000 back or convert 5000 points and get 2500 back? I keep going back and forward trying to decide what it means

36311667.jpg

36311667.jpg

I've got this too:T:T:T

I think this.......

Convert your Nectar points to eBay vouchers in 500 point increments up to 5,000 points, until 5 December 2018

ie converting 5000 to get 2500 back
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • izzy65izzy65 Forumite
    2.9K posts
    Tenth Anniversary
    ✭✭✭✭
    aau1 wrote: »
    Does this mean convert 10000 points and get 5000 back or convert 5000 points and get 2500 back? I keep going back and forward trying to decide what it means

36311667.jpg

36311667.jpg

Morning, see TM beat me but point 3 is clear , 5000 gives back 2500.:)
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support