IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.
🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Help. Breastfeeding parking fine

Options

Comments

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 38,044 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Rmac84 wrote: »
    Thanks. Assume it's the info@popla.co.uk email address.

Do you think it's worth writing on the portal that comments have been submit by email on 9/11/2017. And maybe summarise in bullets the main points. Just worried it may not get included!
    Be careful.

I have no idea how PoPLA would interpret those comments sent via the portal. Could those comment be taken as your entire submission and your emailed comments ignored?

Others may be able to confirm, but I think I have seen it said on here that these comments should be kept succinct such that they do fit in the 2000 char box.
  • Rmac84
    Rmac84 Posts: 37 Forumite
    Options
    Redx, Nosferatu1001, what are your thoughts on KeithP comment?!? Not sure what's best to do. The points in my comments are in my original appeal. I could whittle it down, but will be more than half I need to reduce!! It's doable though.
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 38,044 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 10 November 2017 at 12:03AM
    Options
    Here's another post from a respected poster that may help you:
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    Convert it to a .pdf file and attach it to an email to POPLA. Make sure you have all your reference numbers on the email and the rebuttal document.
    And another one...
    Don't feel the need to be constrained by the rubbish 2000 character limit on POPLA's website, nor by the website's failure to allow files to be uploaded at the rebuttal stage of the process.

You can write as much as you like in your rebuttal of ECP's evidence and then send it as a PDF by e-mail to POPLA.
    Sorry for putting doubt in your mind.
  • Rmac84
    Options
    Thanks KeithP! I will make sure the references are in the document and email. Plus I think I'll follow it up with a phone call to be sure it's received.
  • Rmac84
    Options
    Email sent!!!
  • Rmac84
    Options
    But I fear that POPLA will just reject it as I submit the appeal later than the 28 days and I didn't mention this in my appeal and explain and evidence why it was late. Fingers crossed, but not feeling hopeful!

Anyone know how long Popla take to review the cases?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,272 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    A few days/week, after this last stage. Even if you lose, so what, no-one here PAYS!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Rmac84
    Options
    Still not heard from POPLA! It's been 2.5 weeks since the deadline for me to submit my comments on the evidence. They had my comments 3 weeks ago!! I called on Friday and then said it was in a queue. Does it normally take this long?!?
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    it takes as long as it takes , dependent on traffic volume , so as you have no control over the process its sit and wait
  • Rmac84
    Options
    My claim was SUCCESSFUL!!!!

It was approved on the landowner authority point, and their lack of proof and information.

I am so so pleased. Thanks all for your help. :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family