Offer £250 to switch to Clydesdale, Yorkshire or B

Options

Comments

• Beckyy
    Beckyy Posts: 2,830 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    LuSiVe wrote: »
    Is the application erroring out for everyone or just me?

I got mid application, it froze loading and I can't relog into it, just get a loading screen which times out. I'm guessing it's busy for them this morning!
  • LuSiVe
    LuSiVe Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    After I submit the personal details page I'm getting to an error page - doesn't matter which bank I choose (tried B and Yorkshire). The B application was down from 6am - 8am so it might not be fully back up yet.
  • sue.b_2
    sue.b_2 Posts: 105 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I submitted my application then got a page saying 'We need to ask ask a few questions to check your identity' but it is still loading after 20 minutes. Does not bode well for online banking with them
  • zen135
    zen135 Posts: 115 Forumite
    Options
    Same here this morning. It's showing a technical error message.
  • pmatt_2
    pmatt_2 Posts: 54 Forumite
    Options
    I’m fairly sure MSE just broke it :rotfl:

I got to the end of the application and got a screen saying something had gone wrong and I should call.

I called and was told there was a 25 minute wait.

Doesn’t bode well, but I suspect that all 20 million people who get the MSE newsletter applied at once and it broke the bank. :mad:
  • Beckyy
    Beckyy Posts: 2,830 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Something’s gone wrong
    Sorry, it looks like there’s been a technical problem. While we’re sorting it out, please call us instead on 0800...
  • rammelino
    Options
    When I go into retrieve my application - it froze just as I got to the end - it’s asking me for characters 10 and 11 of my password when my password only has 9 characters!!!

:mad:
  • pmatt_2
    pmatt_2 Posts: 54 Forumite
    Options
    rammelino wrote: »
    When I go into retrieve my application - it froze just as I got to the end - it’s asking me for characters 10 and 11 of my password when my password only has 9 characters!!!

:mad:

Yeah — I tried that and the same happened to me :mad:
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    All set up now with internet and telephone banking. Switch arranged and everything so far has gone really well. So impressed I will probably use this as my secondary account.
  • Don80
    Don80 Posts: 300 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    rammelino wrote: »
    Hi

Very interested in this offer. I have an M&S current account doing nothing, with no money in it, so this is the obvious one to switch.

However, there aren’t two direct debits on this account - is that a problem? Or am I okay to set up two direct debits with the new Yorkshire account to meet the criteria to get the £250?

Thanks

Hi

The T&Cs say:
    The account must have two Direct Debits, both of which meet all of the following criteria:
    a. They are transferred as part of the switch or set up in the 62 days following the completion of the switch;
    b. They must be paid from your account within the 62 days following the completion of the switch; and
    c. They must not be cancelled before we have made the payment of £250 into the account.

http://www.cbonline.co.uk/resources/e6ff10a6-1b40-4e44-82bb-c58130a1a538/149904_250_Cashback_DU250TCS.pdf
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure