M&S Sale

Options
12346»

Comments

• Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,691 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    edited 17 October 2017 at 8:12AM
    Options
    MissLizzie wrote: »
    I thought this forum was to discuss bargains? This thread just seems to have turned into telling one person they have been bonkers.

That to me is the bonkers thing :(
    It was actually that poster who asked:
    kiwi07 wrote: »
    Is it allowed to bring items bought at the previous markdowns back for a refund and re-buy them straight away at the 90% price?
    and then said she'd returned the items originally bought at 60% off but wasn't able to re-buy them at 90% off.

I merely made the observation that this didn't make much sense - since echoed by 2 other posters.

Maybe if the poster you are referring to thinks about it and actually agrees it was bonkers, then they'll have a happier M&S sale next time.
    But if they don't agree it was bonkers, then at least they know that it's highly unlikely that they'll be able to buy back returned items.

If the poster you refer to isn't happy about any of my comments, a simple post stating that will result in my removing them.
  • dbrookf
    dbrookf Posts: 594 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Does anyone know if there is likely to be another M&S sale before Christmas e.g. 20% off or such like?
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,272 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    dbrookf wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is likely to be another M&S sale before Christmas e.g. 20% off or such like?

Not sure if this is of any help to you:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ms-20-off-for-selected-sparks-card-holders-and-friends-family-20-off-starts-16th-november-2827710
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure