We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

M&S Sale

davelewis
davelewis Posts: 471 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped! First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
edited 26 September 2017 at 6:08PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Just received a sparks 50% off sale preview email. Hopefully this means the sale will start online and instore Tuesday 26th September :-)

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 26 Sep: Go online to M&S or in store (find your nearest) to get up to 50% off selected clothing, beauty, home and furniture products.

The sale began on Tue 26 Sep and M&S says the sale will run while stocks last, so go quick if there’s something you want.

Big thanks to davelewis for the spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• pjran
    pjran Posts: 1,933 Forumite
    1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped! First Anniversary
    Ah you beat me to it, I was about to post about the M&S sale and provide a link to Priority Access with 50% off.

However, I would like to remind people that I also received an extra 20% with my account offers so that really was a great bonus :j
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary Rampant Recycler First Post Name Dropper
    I wonder where my email is, nothing in junk and I'm supposed to have priority access. Though that was a total waste of time with the last sale.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 19,130 Senior Ambassador
    Uniform Washer Debt-free and Proud! Cashback Cashier Post of the Month
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    I wonder where my email is, nothing in junk and I'm supposed to have priority access. Though that was a total waste of time with the last sale.

Not sure if my link will work for you? http://www.marksandspencer.com/s/offers/priority-access
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Didn't find one single item to buy!
    travelover
  • Wizzbang
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Not sure if my link will work for you? http://www.marksandspencer.com/s/offers/priority-access

Still no email, I got in by logging into my Sparks account. So thanks for the heads up!

I think their new sales strategy is poor, no-one wants to buy summer clothes now! Last year, they were selling these items in August, when there was a chance people wanted them for last minute holidays etc. The only thing I will buy is underwear.
    Minimalist

• Everything seems a bit dull compared with last years sale!
  • pjran
    pjran Posts: 1,933 Forumite
    1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped! First Anniversary
    Further reductions online.
  • Wizzbang
    I don't think I'll be using M&S online sale again. They sent me used underwear, without hygiene seals or tags! I was completely shocked. I realise customers return items, but they shouldn't have accepted it in this condition, least of all sent it out to another customer! Gross. They refunded me without question, but it's not the kind of thing you expect is it?
    Minimalist

• Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 35,011 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    mark5211 wrote: »
    Everything seems a bit dull compared with last years sale!
    I've actually bought quite a few things in store and also ordered 4 items to collect from store - including a pair of oxblood patent leather brogues reduced from over £40 to £15.

Very unlike me as I'm not a usual M&S shopper.
  • grannybiker
    grannybiker Posts: 12,128 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic Second Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Worth a browse if you're in town...
    Bought a couple of dresses yesterday
    One was £35 down to £6 odd
    Second was over £50 down to £8.40.

Loads of stuff on a rail instore in a range of sizes.
    Went down to the M&S outlet and no such bargains!
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.