YouGov

Options

Comments

• help2020
    help2020 Posts: 34 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I bein paid one one from yougov  this is nothing for me to do on there .

I am all way look to earn extra money

• rich_shot2003
    Options
    They are still sending surveys out as got one a hour ago to do.
    but yes they are slow to answering emails.
  • Jo4
    Jo4 Posts: 6,819 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Has anyone else had dire service from YouGov recently? No surveys for nearly a year, no response to support emails or phone calls?
    I have not had a survey since 8th July 2020 and I have emailed them since but not once have I received a response.  Hubby has been able to claim and receive his £50 and he is still receiving surveys so there must be an issue with my account but unless they answer my messages I do not know what else I can do.
  • Strawberry123_2
    Options
    Yes, I haven’t had any surveys for over a year and have emailed them twice. I’m so close to £50 I think it’s so unfair.
  • Gizmo72
    Gizmo72 Posts: 84 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    For the last few weeks the YouGov Facebook login button hasn't worked but whenever I contact them I get the same automated reply about the "check your email for a message" pop up and can't seem to get through to a human.
    "A dog will sit next to you while you work. A cat will sit on the work."
  • Gizmo72
    Gizmo72 Posts: 84 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 21 October 2020 at 1:12PM
    Options
    Gizmo72 said:
    For the last few weeks the YouGov Facebook login button hasn't worked but whenever I contact them I get the same automated reply about the "check your email for a message" pop up and can't seem to get through to a human.
    I finally got a proper reply - apparently the problem was I didn't leave the e-mail and password boxes blank when clicking on the Facebook login button.
    Edit - I tried deleting the text in the e-mail and password boxes - it still didn't work.
    "A dog will sit next to you while you work. A cat will sit on the work."
  • General_Grant
    Options
    Has anyone else had dire service from YouGov recently? No surveys for nearly a year, no response to support emails or phone calls?
    Not had anything I'd call a "service" from YouGov for a very long time.  Ask a question, get boilerplate reply which says the same as website, which doesn't answer the question.  I had payouts in the past but they now hold about £40 which should have come my way if they'd allowed any further surveys to be offered.

• zzzt
    zzzt Posts: 407 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    YouGov surveys have completely dried up for me this year. I used to get about 5 per week, now I get one per month if I'm lucky.

Part of me wonders if I have given the "wrong" opinions. Because it seems like they are trying to rig results and I don't give the answers they want any more.
    203846930 Posts: 4,708 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I have yet to be kicked out of a survey from YouGov and get at least one to do each month.
    I have just received my second £50 reward this year.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,900 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Unless they have improved since I left the equivalent hourly rate they pay was very poor.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback