YouGov

Options

Comments

• sebloak
    sebloak Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Marvqn1 wrote: »
    Today, there's a survey on YouGov that says it takes about 12 to 14 minutes, but it doesn't mention anything about points, but it doesn't say it's a prize draw survey either. Usually at the start, it says how many points a survey is.

Does that suggest that its only a prize draw survey?

50 points. Assuming its the same one I got.
  • Zero_Sum
    Zero_Sum Posts: 1,567 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone had a £50 payment from yougov in last 3 weeks as i asked for one 3 weeks ago and still waiting.

i know they say that it can take up to 4 weeks but all the other times i have had a payment its taken a week at the most.

they seem to be a bit slow at the moment.

I got one a few weeks ago . Think it only took about 10 days from cashing out.
  • Gizmo72
    Gizmo72 Posts: 84 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I got enough YouGov points for the £50 a few days ago and the money's just showed up in my account.
    "A dog will sit next to you while you work. A cat will sit on the work."
  • VitaFortunato
    Options
    Hi all - hope this is the right place for this.

I redeemed £50 YouGov earnings back in September. Obviously I allowed for the advisory 'may be 4 weeks' but nothing has transpired. I have mailed them via the 'contact us' form on their website 4 times and never yet received a response. I have Twittered them - no response.

There seems to be no contact number and I just don't know where to go with this. Any advice gratefully received!
  • Willing2Learn
    Willing2Learn Posts: 6,294 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 3 December 2019 at 10:55PM
    Options
    Did you 'submit a request' to their 'support team'?

https://yougov.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Edit: And when you contact someone with twitter, you send them a 'tweet' (not a 'twitter') lol
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • acc
    acc Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    I redeemed £50 YouGov earnings back in September. Obviously I allowed for the advisory 'may be 4 weeks' but nothing has transpired. I have mailed them via the 'contact us' form on their website 4 times and never yet received a response. I have Twittered them - no response.

There seems to be no contact number and I just don't know where to go with this. Any advice gratefully received!
    Try the general number 020 7012 6000 shown on the Contact Us page.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    If you're a member of Facebook, you could also post on their page or message them.

https://www.facebook.com/YouGov/
  • MollyDolly
    MollyDolly Posts: 872 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 23 January 2020 at 12:13PM
    Options
    After a while of not receiving surveys via email, ie I was having to log in to complete them, I received a survey invite around New Year asking, amongst other things, how often I would like to complete them and I ticked "Daily".

Since then I have received a survey everyday and at the end of yesterday's survey, I was asked if I would like to join a YouGov panel that would involve watching and reviewing TV content. I opted in as several years ago I earned quite a bit from watching a pilot for a US show that was due to air in the UK. I think I earned £25/£30 and it played for an hour on my desktop.

There is also YouGov Pulse where they ask you to install an app and you answer odd questions and view videos, usually charity ones, I disconnected it as I found it conflicted with another app. Anyone else use YouGov Pulse? How do you find it?:)

With regards to cashing out, I'd be lucky to cash out twice in a year, it has happened, but last year I cashed out just the once.
  • sandspider2000
    Options
    Has anyone else had dire service from YouGov recently? No surveys for nearly a year, no response to support emails or phone calls?
  • ZeroSum
    ZeroSum Posts: 1,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Has anyone else had dire service from YouGov recently? No surveys for nearly a year, no response to support emails or phone calls?
    No. I had a similar issue after I moved house & BT left me with no Internet for nearly 3 months so my account ended up being frozen. But just emailed them & was sorted out fairly quickly. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback