Missy's spend £10 a week on groceries get the house sorted & hit this debt hard diary

Options

Comments

• Hiddenidenity
    Options
    I loved bakeoff! Sad who has gone though :(

BTW Sainsbug has oat milk on offer £1 litre, also home bargains have soya in at 59p a litre (not always in ours though! I have everyone checking :rotfl:)
  • missymoo81
    missymoo81 Posts: 7,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I'm debating whether to go and make myself some toast..... Am doing my meal plan and shopping list on my laptop on an excel type thing. Rather pleased with it.
    Had some Amazon vouchers for my birthday so have ordered 2 Jamie Oliver books to help with ideas.
  • missymoo81
    Options
    I loved bakeoff! Sad who has gone though :(

BTW Sainsbug has oat milk on offer £1 litre, also home bargains have soya in at 59p a litre (not always in ours though! I have everyone checking :rotfl:)

Oooh thanks Hun. Just checked and Tesco have Alpro oat milk 2 for £2. I really like the oatly one but they seem to have stopped selling the foam one which is the only one that doesn't curdle in coffee!! Might try soya milk..... Have a child free day tomorrow so might do a reccy in sainsbugs and aldi.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,521 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I love excel. I have spreadsheets for everything :) I also have a thing for cookbooks.
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    I love excel. I have spreadsheets for everything :) I also have a thing for cookbooks.

I didn't realise how easy doing my lists on my computer would be. Am quite chuffed.

Have looked at my food cupboards and fridge and god they're full. It's ridiculous so have no reason to buy food except for fruit, bread and milk oh and vegetables. Have looked at Aldi's super 6 but not sure I can really use anything, maybe the swede in a soup and the celery for dipping in hummus.....

Non uniform day tomorrow, need to find £2!
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Happy Friday :D

Have a good day missy x

I'd love to be able to do a spreadsheet but I just can't get it to work :o
  • Morning Missy, happy Friday :)

Have a lovely day x
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Good morning Hidden and Purple! Happy Fridsy to you too. Well
    I don't know what to do with myself, it is the first day to myself.... And I hate it. The house is quiet! I should really be running around cleaning but I'm not at all. I'm back in bed, in my defence it's cold, and I'm drinking tea, debating whether to have a little sleep!
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Ok so what can I achieve today....
    I will:
    Unload/load DW
    Make stir fry for dinner
    Put bread in freezer
    Erm....... May go through my fridge and cupboards.

Going to eek milk out til Monday and will then buy:
    Pasta 30p
    Bananas £2.60
    Apples £1.78
    Milk £2.48
    Biscuits 30p

Total £7.46
    Unfortunately Roo wants to try blood orange after seeing it on Jsmie Oliver so need to find somewhere that sells them! That's going to take the rest of my budget im sure!

Children have had a banana and maltnwheats for breakfast and I've had a banana, shredded wheat and some chocolate!!!!!

Not sure on my lunch, children are having school dinners. Then it's stir fry for dinner, I will do it as it needs using!
  • HappyLassie13
    Options
    Good Afternoon Missy,

I have been reading your thread for the past two days.
    I'm in the process of buying my first home, and have found your posts really inspiring and they are helping me to think of how i can start off spending as minimal as possible.

I'm a fan of the daily to do lists, I'm constantly making lists for everything.

Look forward to reading more.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport