Missy's spend £10 a week on groceries get the house sorted & hit this debt hard diary

Options

Comments

• missymoo81
    missymoo81 Posts: 7,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Ok so food wise we don't need anything at the moment, have 6pts of milk and tons of bread. To the point I will definitely need to freeze some, if I can find room! Don't think I'll need any food until at least Mondsy, will try and eek out the milk. Am sticking to my budget of £10 a week again for the next 3 weeks. Any money's not spent will be carried over to the following week.

As tonight is my first night without OH, I am going to go through my recipe books and come up with some good dinners to ring the changes a bit.

I still have a glut of pears in my fridge but they are going over and I don't know what to do with them.... I also have a ton of apples I need to stew, a job for the weekend I think.
  • laurenh1
    Options
    My hub is away too at the moment so I shall join you in the 10 pounds spend :) I am going to make is 10 on groceries and 10 on nappies, toiletries etc :)
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Hi Lauren! That would be great! It's great to have some moral support. It's fruit and veg which are the expensive things! Everything else I think we're covered!

Just got to work waiting for my computer to update 'sigh'. Have my smoothie for breakfast. Had to get petrol was cross as detoured to Tesco as thought would be cheaper and it ended up being the same price as the Esso down the road from work!!!!! And you get club card points there, but there you go. Will be more prepared re petrol as think it's cheaper nearer home anyways. Need to start thinking about the C word that happens in December (sorry). As can get bits and pieces so there's not a huge bill come December....

Hope you all have a lovely day x
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Have a lovely day Missy x
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Have a lovely day Missy x

Thanks lovely! Am stupidly excited about 7pm when children are in bed and I can get into my pyjamas and plan!!!
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Haha! Soon be weekend! x Weather is better here today so I feel happier it's not dark and gloomy! YET
  • missymoo81
    Options
    It's meant to get nicer and brighter this afternoon I think and then be nice at the weekend. Going to take your idea and do Autumn pictures with the small ones
  • missymoo81
    edited 28 September 2017 at 6:33PM
    Options
    Home! Thank goodness!ots been a long and hectic day! Just made wraps for tea and going to put small ones to bed soon.

When small ones go up. I'm Going to get into my pyjamas Make myself a cuppa, get my birthday chocolate and get into Bed with my cookbooks and watch the last 2 episodes for bake off as have missed it! So excited! So sad lol
  • missymoo81
    Options
    I'm here! And so happy! I have Dime bar chocolate and am watching caramel week!!
  • redofromstart
    Options
    Enjoy, I really like wordy cookbooks. Have to have something to eat with them though.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure