Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• General_Grant
    Options
    The one which is stamped doesn't go in the bag.
    Does the label on the other have the information which you need to put on the manifest?  If it does, it goes in the bag.
  • dbrookf
    dbrookf Posts: 594 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Does the label on the other have the information which you need to put on the manifest?  If it does, it goes in the bag.
    Thanks for this! Can you just clarify what from the label needs to go on the manifest please? I have found information from the manifest to go on the tag though!
  • General_Grant
    Options
    dbrookf said:
    Thanks for this! Can you just clarify what from the label needs to go on the manifest please? I have found information from the manifest to go on the tag though!
    Apologies.  Should have referred to the tag, not the manifest!
  • CRISPIANNE3
    CRISPIANNE3 Posts: 1,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    I restart this coming week but nothing received so far accept a message on my app advising about certain changes. I assume I have to go through training again. Not an issue as long as I get all the goodies. 
  • Money_Grabber13579
    Options
    I restart this coming week but nothing received so far accept a message on my app advising about certain changes. I assume I have to go through training again. Not an issue as long as I get all the goodies. 
    When I accepted the invite, I was told I would receive my first pack in the week commencing 1st February. I didn’t but I looked in my items to be sent on the app and my first posting is on 22nd February. I did have 2 training items in there but these have since been removed.
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • General_Grant
    Options
    I re-started late in January and had no training items to send - but did have a cube (parcel) to send at the end of the first week.
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Do hope we don’t get these mail bags too often. Felt embarrassed waiting in Tesco Express PO with it!
  • Busylizzie
    Busylizzie Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The man scanned the code, gave me a proof of posting then hole punched the manifest and got me to thread the tie through it.
  • General_Grant
    Options
    The man scanned the code, gave me a proof of posting then hole punched the manifest and got me to thread the tie through it.
    How did that (threading the tie through the manifest) work?
    Isn't there just a long bit of plastic (the end of the tie) which has already been fastened tight through the holes in the sack?  How would that keep the manifest in place, if that is the intention?

When I posted my sack I folded the manifest and slipped it between the plastic fastener and the sack so that it was held firmly in place but was removable by PO staff when they needed to scan it.  (I've mentioned earlier that I didn't see them scan it.)
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Do hope we don’t get these mail bags too often. Felt embarrassed waiting in Tesco Express PO with it!
    You could just be an ebay or other online seller? I've seen people coming into the PO and dropping off sacks before, wouldn't bat an eyelid tbh.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family