Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• cherie1122
    cherie1122 Posts: 489 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm waiting for my password still. I am on the live panel but due to finish soon (I have a stack of stuff that should be posted and entered). Have most people received their new password? I wonder why we couldn't have used the old password?
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Kandboys wrote: »
    I received my log in details but they do not work! And now it has locked my account as I have 'entered the wrong password too many times'. Says to contact them but when you put in the information for the contact form it says 'please select a survey' but there is no option there and it won't send the form through without selecting something from that box. Not good for the first day of going live!

Why wouldn't you select ROYAL MAIL? :doh:

Afterall that is the SURVEY that we are all participating in ...

.. and the old website was

rmsurveys.research-int.com

There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Kandboys
    Kandboys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    quoia wrote: »
    Why wouldn't you select ROYAL MAIL? :doh:

Afterall that is the SURVEY that we are all participating in ...

.. and the old website was

rmsurveys.research-int.com

I can't select Royal Mail as there is no option to select that on the drop down box. If you use the contact us option at the bottom of the very first page there is no options under 'select survey'. I know which survey I am on thanks, I've been doing it for over two years. No need to be rude!
    Thank you to everyone for sharing competitions!
  • notbritishgas
    notbritishgas Posts: 2,305 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    cherie1122 wrote: »
    I'm waiting for my password still. I am on the live panel but due to finish soon (I have a stack of stuff that should be posted and entered). Have most people received their new password? I wonder why we couldn't have used the old password?
    Still waiting for my password, but from what others have said perhaps just as well.
  • Catwoman1975
    Options
    I received my log in details but they do not work! And now it has locked my account as I have 'entered the wrong password too many times'. Says to contact them but when you put in the information for the contact form it says 'please select a survey' but there is no option there and it won't send the form through without selecting something from that box. Not good for the first day of going live!

Having the exact same issue. Password does not work and there is nothing to select on the form (no Royal Mail option) so can't send an email.
  • girlchops
    girlchops Posts: 331 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I can't select Royal Mail as there is no option to select that on the drop down box. If you use the contact us option at the bottom of the very first page there is no options under 'select survey'. I know which survey I am on thanks, I've been doing it for over two years. No need to be rude!

To give Quoia the benefit of the doubt I think they were pointing out the stupidity of the new system's design!! We're all participating in the Royal Mail Survey and it used to be in the title as she/he states so why would we select anything else let alone be given a choice?
    But maybe they're thinking of expanding to other mail providers seeing as they have it cracked with the RM survey!!! :rotfl:
  • fraserbooks
    fraserbooks Posts: 342 Forumite
    Options
    I had mine. The entry for the prize draw is under help, rewards. I received a letter at 11:55, a real pain to enter the time. I suppose we will get used to it but I can't see any advantages yet.
  • cherie1122
    cherie1122 Posts: 489 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I received my two emails and am having the same problem. No list of surveys and the new password doesn't work
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options

Yes there is - there are 7 of them

UNEX Lot 2
    Sweden Post SPPM ST & MT
    Royal Mail
    Canada Post
    AusPost
    Royal Mail Currency
    Royal Mail Diary

There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Kandboys
    Kandboys Posts: 1,440 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    quoia wrote: »
    Yes there is - there are 7 of them

UNEX Lot 2
    Sweden Post SPPM ST & MT
    Royal Mail
    Canada Post
    AusPost
    Royal Mail Currency
    Royal Mail Diary

Apologies quoia, unfortunately none of those are showing as options for me
    Thank you to everyone for sharing competitions!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure