Options

Comments

• djp64
    djp64 Posts: 194 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    XDA said:
    libra10 said:
    Have received very few items from other panelists lately, and no PFID discs to use.

I’m the same. I’ve gone from receiving 2-3 a week to none but I am still sending 2-3 letters out to other panelist’s.

I like to prepare my letters/parcels straight away but I can’t at the moment due to no RFID stock.
    I'm glad it's not just me.  I haven't received any items for 3 weeks but still sending things out and I don't have any RFID stock either.

• Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Now I'm getting the opposite - only 1-2 items per week to post (they have taken me off parcels for now, at my request) but I'm getting at least half a dozen received items per week.  And yeah I either have a huge stack of SMARTS or, like today, they have requested I return virtually all my stock :smiley:
    2020 Wins:
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,536 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I've just been invited to join the Stamp Holdings Survey.

The purpose of the survey is to find out the value of the unused Royal Mail stamps the public currently holds. We run the survey on behalf of Royal Mail with the help of people like you. What's next? You should receive your first survey next week. Every 3 months, we'll send a 6-question survey to your address, a Love2Shop gift card along with a pre-paid return envelope. The gift card will have no value when you receive it. All you need to do is to fill out the survey on the date it indicates and send it back to us the following Monday using the return envelope - that's it!

I wonder if this is something they offer to people not on the main panel?  Because panellists are likely to have a larger than average stock of unused stamps...  I've still got 5 Large 1sts and I left the main panel last year.  

Anyone else seen this?
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,907 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 10 December 2020 at 2:53PM
    Options
    I’m having a bit of a run of TNS asking me to return RFIDs that either I’ve not had, or are in items that I’ve already posted. I may have allocated the odd RFID incorrectly but pretty sure not all of them! Anyone else having issues? 

ETA - think it’s an app problem. I’ve just checked an item that I’m late posting and it’s showing as no RFID although I definitely entered it. So it’s likely that all the ones I’ve posted this week are the same. 
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    NBLondon said:

The purpose of the survey is to find out the value of the unused Royal Mail stamps the public currently holds. We run the survey on behalf of Royal Mail with the help of people like you. What's next? You should receive your first survey next week. Every 3 months, we'll send a 6-question survey to your address, a Love2Shop gift card along with a pre-paid return envelope. The gift card will have no value when you receive it. All you need to do is to fill out the survey on the date it indicates and send it back to us the following Monday using the return envelope - that's it!

I wonder if this is something they offer to people not on the main panel?  Because panellists are likely to have a larger than average stock of unused stamps...  I've still got 5 Large 1sts and I left the main panel last year.  

Anyone else seen this?
    I applied for the main panel and then heard nothing. 

The other day I was invited to take part in this survey. I answered their questions and got another email to say the first survey has been posted to me. 
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,109 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited 10 December 2020 at 7:08PM
    Options
    NBLondon said:

Anyone else seen this?

I spotted it on Toms Deals email, applied and accepted, not currently on Stamp Incentive panel
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,536 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    MarkN88 said:
    I applied for the main panel and then heard nothing. 

The other day I was invited to take part in this survey. I answered their questions and got another email to say the first survey has been posted to me. 
    Ditto.  £5 a quarter for one form is a doddle
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • Snozzle
    Snozzle Posts: 99 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've just accepted an unaddressed survey starting the 28th December if anyone interested in checking.
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,929 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Got a message on my panellist account to say how well I'm doing and some stamps are on the way to me.  Lovely!
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £41,671.53
  • girlchops
    Options
    Hi All,
    Today I've received all my posting packs for 7th to 31st December but only 2 of 4 items i was due to post last week have turned up so 2 items are missing!! Most items were in separate packs like somebody else mentioned on here so in all i had about 10 of the blue and white plastic envelopes! 🙈
    I wonder if they're packing them like that so they go through all letterboxes? It's not very conspicuous though is it?
    Also i notice all my items since November until end of December all have very local postcodes. None are to other areas of the country let alone a different city or county. 🤔 Has anyone else noticed this?

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend and Happy Chanukah 🕎 to anyone celebrating 🕯️🕯️🕯️
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure