Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• XDA
    XDA Posts: 396 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    millie said:
    They did ask about the postmark the last time I did the survey which ended in January but I have noticed that they do not since starting on my new stint. I have had numerous queries asking if I am sure I posted on a particular date and time, even though I have been standing by the postbox using their App. I have also been asked 3 times in the last 2 weeks if I am sure I have received post when I have said I did. 
    I was queried a few weeks back for 3 items that all arrived to me on the same day. Looks like the items had been sat in the sorting office for 2 days before they decided to deliver them!
    “Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be thrown out of the nearest window!”
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    XDA said:
    I was queried a few weeks back for 3 items that all arrived to me on the same day. Looks like the items had been sat in the sorting office for 2 days before they decided to deliver them!
    I had to reply to a query like that last week too!

• wideband
    Options
    Unaddressed invite just hit inbox, commencing 05 Oct.
  • girlchops
    Options
    wideband said:
    me too thanks for the reminder
    I also had an invite to main survey in my inbox just now to restart at the end of October. It's earlier than expected for me because i was paused by lockdown then was retired from main survey in June. Today I wasn't asked how i feel about going to post offices but shall play it by ear and use common sense  ;)
    Hope you're all keeping safe and well 🤞
  • notbritishgas
    Options
    wideband said:
    Only just seen the email two and a half hours late but the message was still there.
    This reinforces the theory that the email is sent to everyone, but places are limited to certain areas or people.
  • XDA
    XDA Posts: 396 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    wideband said:
    Only just seen the email two and a half hours late but the message was still there.
    This reinforces the theory that the email is sent to everyone, but places are limited to certain areas or people.
    I haven’t received the email today but I have received it on two different Saturday afternoons in the last month.
    “Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be thrown out of the nearest window!”
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,022 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    October stamps just arrived. 
    Very nice considering I am supposedly back on the man survey but haven't been sent anything to post.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Money_Grabber13579
    Options
    silvercar said:
    October stamps just arrived. 
    Very nice considering I am supposedly back on the man survey but haven't been sent anything to post.
    I received mine last week, even though I apparently won’t be on the main survey in October!
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport