Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• XDA
    XDA Posts: 396 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    molerat said:
    The lift & twist part should already have been done so just seal it up, tape should already be on it.

Perfect, that’s exactly what I was after. Thanks for that.  :)

Very easy once you know how! 
    “Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be thrown out of the nearest window!”
  • poundsinbucks
    Options
    Started in Feb this year on main panel, so my 6 month stint is coming to an end. Declined to start posting cubes again, as my PO opening hours never correspond with the hours Kantar suggest. Did get accepted on Correctly Delivered, starting today  :)

So now have quite a few books of stamps to use up. If I were to post a Small Parcel upto 2kg, 2nd Class, could I use 2x Large 1st stamps + 1x Regular 1st stamp + additional 4p stamp? This would add up to £3.10 which is the over-the-counter (not online) rate. Wondering if I can use the stamps this way, or if it will confuse the system :D. Thanks for any help/tips.

Poundsinbucks x
    🥳🥳 SW -6st 3.5lbs 🥳🥳
  • gt94sss2
    gt94sss2 Posts: 5,647 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes, you can use a combination of lower value stamps to post you own items.

You shouldn't  do this with survey items though.

• tomvox
    tomvox Posts: 188 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Started in Feb this year on main panel, so my 6 month stint is coming to an end. Declined to start posting cubes again, as my PO opening hours never correspond with the hours Kantar suggest. Did get accepted on Correctly Delivered, starting today  :)

So now have quite a few books of stamps to use up. If I were to post a Small Parcel upto 2kg, 2nd Class, could I use 2x Large 1st stamps + 1x Regular 1st stamp + additional 4p stamp? This would add up to £3.10 which is the over-the-counter (not online) rate. Wondering if I can use the stamps this way, or if it will confuse the system :D. Thanks for any help/tips.

Poundsinbucks x
    That's no problem. Many people use their freebie stamps in this way. The only people who tend to get confused by this are Post Office counter staff who usually helpfully suggest that you use a label rather than stick so many stamps on.
  • XDA
    XDA Posts: 396 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

Poundsinbucks x
    Yes, there’s no issue using any combination of stamps to make up the total postage cost. :)
    “Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be thrown out of the nearest window!”
  • dobbiesloan
    dobbiesloan Posts: 2,211 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just prepared my first Medium Parcel, It was bashed when I got it. I have put loads of 2" tape round it but cant see it getting to Leicester intact.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • nannyto2
    Options
    I accepted the 'correct delivery survey' last week but have received no further instruction or information

- am I supposed to be doing something?
  • redzhell
    Options
    nannyto2 said:
    I accepted the 'correct delivery survey' last week but have received no further instruction or information

The invite would've stated the dates you will be doing it for which could be in the next few weeks. They would usually send a message via their system to remind you that it'll start next week with some notes regarding the survey.

I suggest going to the Help section and reading up on the Correctly Delivered Survey if you've not done it before but it takes no time at all to do it daily.

• retiredandskint
    Options
    Has anyone requested to leave the posting survey earlier than scheduled through ill health.  I first contacted TNS to say I was behind with my postings through ill health and the being hospitalised for over a week.  I'm now on two weeks in hospital and contacted them again to give my diagnosis and future treatment but had no idea how I'd react to the treatment.  It is a life changing diagnosis but TNS still haven't replied.
  • nannyto2
    nannyto2 Posts: 75 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 1 September 2020 at 1:13PM
    Options
    redzhell said:
    nannyto2 said:

The invite would've stated the dates you will be doing it for which could be in the next few weeks. They would usually send a message via their system to remind you that it'll start next week with some notes regarding the survey.

I suggest going to the Help section and reading up on the Correctly Delivered Survey if you've not done it before but it takes no time at all to do it daily.

Thanks yes I read through the instructions. When I accepted the survey I did not note down the dates. So I will await the reminder message and see.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure