🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,446 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 19 August 2020 at 11:45PM
    Options
    Could they be a form of "compensation" ?
    Have you had reason to complain about poor service, lost mail or similar?
    Sent as an apology ?

OR ...
    ... looking at your signature LATEST WINS
    August: James Bond Stamp Set 
    Did you enter this?
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6133919/e-14-05-win-james-bond-stamps

We have a presentation pack of the James Bond stamp issue to give away to each of 12 lucky winners, courtesy of Royal Mail.

The set of six stamps recalls famous Bond films and a four-stamp miniature sheet celebrates high-tech vehicles from Q Branch.

To enter, answer the question below and fill in your contact details. The closing date is May 14, 2020.

What was the other set of stamps you received?
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • nannyto2
    nannyto2 Posts: 75 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    4 weeks back and have not gotten the welcome pack or gotten paid, is this normal?
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,783 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    nannyto2 said:
    4 weeks back and have not gotten the welcome pack or gotten paid, is this normal?
    It certainly isn't!
    Usually you receive the Welcome pack and instructions, complete with presentation stamps and 2 books of first-class stamps before you start  posting.
    If you have been posting for 4 weeks, you need to contact them through the message system.
    Good luck
  • hwg3141
    hwg3141 Posts: 625 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    quoia said:
    Could they be a form of "compensation" ?
    Have you had reason to complain about poor service, lost mail or similar?
    Sent as an apology ?

OR ...
    ... looking at your signature LATEST WINS
    August: James Bond Stamp Set 
    Did you enter this?
    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6133919/e-14-05-win-james-bond-stamps

We have a presentation pack of the James Bond stamp issue to give away to each of 12 lucky winners, courtesy of Royal Mail.

The set of six stamps recalls famous Bond films and a four-stamp miniature sheet celebrates high-tech vehicles from Q Branch.

To enter, answer the question below and fill in your contact details. The closing date is May 14, 2020.

What was the other set of stamps you received?
    Hi, thanks for your response! When I received the first one, I thought it was a competition win, so put it in my signature, but when I received the second one, I am doubting whether that's the case (it seems highly unlikely). I don't think it would be any form of compensation, as I haven't had an issue with Royal Mail before. I guess maybe it's another win and I'm just lucky!

Thanks!
    Latest wins: November: Samsung A51 Phone, Blu-ray, Cocktail Kit, ACDC CD, £5 ITV Winsday, Gin Discovery Box || October: Cookbook, Blu-ray, Kombucha and Shrub Drinks || September: Nothing || August: Official Aston Villa Shirt, Romantic Poets Stamp Set, James Bond Stamp Set || July: Big Blu-ray Bundle || June: £27 Amazon, £30 Mindful Chef, Horror DVD, 2 Pens || May: Charlie Bigham Meal, £40 Virgin Experience Days Voucher, £5 x 2 (ITV Winsday) || April: Cakes & Cookbook, £40 Just Eat || March: £50 Amazon || February: T-Shirt, Pendant & Earrings || December: £25 Netflix || November: £25 Amazon || October: £50 Haribo Bundle || September: £50 Amazon
  • nannyto2
    nannyto2 Posts: 75 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 21 August 2020 at 11:16AM
    Options
    Thanks for the help and advice, quite glad I'm back on this panel anyway, as the mail service where we are lately has been pretty atrocious, including issues with our personal mail going missing. I never use 1st Class letters anymore as it seems it will arrive at the same time as second class anyway.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,092 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 21 August 2020 at 12:53PM
    Options
    Oh dear just received an item in a wrapper with apologies from RM. They say it has been damaged by snails in the post box and have been nibbling at the envelope.

However the item was not opened and could not be identified as a test item. 
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,793 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    MABLE said:
    Oh dear just received an item in a wrapper with apologies from RM. They say it has been damaged by snails in the post box and have been nibbling at the envelope.

However the item was not opened and could not be identified as a test item. 
    Snails in the postbox😀
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • millie
    millie Posts: 1,448 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have started back on the main survey this week. I have 9 items to post including 2 cubes which seems a bit excessive considering they used to say it averaged 1 cube per month. I also have 1 next week. I have received the usual monthly stamps in my 1st pack apparently September stamps. should I have also received a presentation pack with them ?
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,793 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    millie said:
    I have started back on the main survey this week. I have 9 items to post including 2 cubes which seems a bit excessive considering they used to say it averaged 1 cube per month. I also have 1 next week. I have received the usual monthly stamps in my 1st pack apparently September stamps. should I have also received a presentation pack with them ?
    9 items to post in one week? . Wow, that seems a lot.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 33,094 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    millie said:
    I think I had a lot my first week or two, including 3 cubes in one week. It has tailed off to a more normal level since then. 
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport