Options

Comments

• Money_Grabber13579
    Options
    I don’t think it’s on the app, you need to log on to the website for that
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,622 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I had problems accessing them too. Was told I should use Chrome rather than internet explorer which wasn,t compatible.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,011 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Found it on the website. Surprise find of 700 points for cube posting!
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • dobbiesloan
    Options
    Got 3 stamped envelopes for this week but only instructions for 2 of them. On holiday for next 3 weeks, was expecting to get booted like I usually do but no final pack yet. Maybe they are keeping me on this year and I will get the Xmas stamps and a diary.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,932 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Got 3 stamped envelopes for this week but only instructions for 2 of them.
    Had quite a few "bonus" jiffy bags in my packs.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,844 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Ok, they're annoying me now.
    Had a cube to post the week I'd told them I was in holiday but got sent a posting pack anyway.
    I'm now getting emails asking why I've not entered the data although it should only have been posted last week and they've not given me the chance to get to the same day this week, as yet.
    Talk about not giving you a flipping chance.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • silvercar
    Options
    elsien wrote: »
    Ok, they're annoying me now.
    Had a cube to post the week I'd told them I was in holiday but got sent a posting pack anyway.
    I'm now getting emails asking why I've not entered the data although it should only have been posted last week and they've not given me the chance to get to the same day this week, as yet.
    Talk about not giving you a flipping chance.

I've stopped holding on to packages until the same day the following week and just post them as soon as I am able. I haven't had any response suggesting I wait.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • dobbiesloan
    Options
    On holiday for next 3 weeks, was expecting to get booted like I usually do but no final pack yet. Maybe they are keeping me on this year and I will get the Xmas stamps and a diary.
    lol got sacked today by message, no presentation pack and no stamps. Another year without the Xmas stamps, diary or Easter Eggs.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • silvercar
    Options
    lol got sacked today by message, no presentation pack and no stamps. Another year without the Xmas stamps, diary or Easter Eggs.

That stinks! Is it just because you have booked a 3 week holiday?
  • Primrose
    Primrose Posts: 10,622 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    They obviously have a number of spare candidates in your area otherwise I suspect they wouldN,t have dumped you as their statistics returns to the regulator are supposed to represent all areas.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure