🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Make upto £10 a day in August 2017 - everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Felula wrote: »
    Wow, you guys are awesome!! I guess it's too late to join in this month, but I shall keep track of what I am earning, and hope to join in next month!!!

You can join in now. Just aim for £210 and see how you get in
  • Aesop
    Options
    cufc_mike wrote: »
    I have thanks, I actually had a swagbucks account from years ago and after a few days of toing and froing, I managed to get logged back in and found approx 450-500 SB's in there. I'm finding it slow going though, I do the occasions swag code, and the daily poll etc. Every survey I attempt I end up getting DQ'd from, so rarely make more than 10-15 SB's per day. I suppose it'll all add up over time though.

Do you have android phone/tablet or Apple products? There are daily apps you can run for 60 points on android. If you get up again between 2am and 8sm, they reset and you can run them again.
  • Aesop
    Options
    £6.20 tips to add for me. :j

Only need one more paying pulse on one pulse to pay out but it seems elusive.

I did an extra shift of four hours at work today but wont add the money earnt as it made up for hours lost yesterday as we had to close early to get some major works done in the kitchen.

Wasnt the best shift as one of our chefs has left us in the lurch and everyone was stressed. Mega busy and quite a few meals being returned for one reason or another. Made for quite a stressful few hours.
    Hey ho........tomorrow is another day :cool:

Sorry to hear that kantakarus mare. Hope they find a new chef fast. Are they advertising in restaurants window? Don't forget to take pic of ad for job spotter.
  • Aesop
    Options
    cufc_mike wrote: »
    Posters in here are truly inspirational. I've only been here 9-10 days and I've been made to feel so welcome. Everybody is so supportive too.

The biggest change for me, I've found, is that not only am I making extra money each day now, from various bits and bobs, it's actually helping me save money elsewhere. I'm literally thinking about everything I buy. I'm taking my own lunch into work each day instead of what would normally have been a £3 tesco meal deal (without clubcard, which I now have :))

£10.12 in total for me today, from matched betting and profits from a tuck shop I run at work to save people a few pennies. I had stopped doing it recently as I've been on a bit of a healthy eating kick, and found that quiet days at work led to more unhealthy snack eating from my own tuck shop; however I am more determined than ever to keep on eating healthy, and resist the temptation!

Keep up the good work everybody. You're all amazing!

Thanks Mike. This is a great thread made better by all those who post.

My son's school has a tuck shop but they are only allowed to sell healthy snacks. Have you thought about adding a few of those too? They do little pancakes, cartons of milk, little pots of cheese cubes and apples, buttered crackers. Probably more but this is all my son buys.

Well done on being so enterprising at work.

I too started taking my own lunches to work from the start of this year. I was spending £8 a day and I work 3 days. Makes such a difference.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    I've not looked at jobspotter.........can someone give me a bit of info please? :D There is a new restaurant opening opposite the one I work in with jobs advertised so that would make a start.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Aesop
    edited 10 August 2017 at 8:13AM
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    Phone apps, some are only available on android and some only on iOS. Some on both.

Android

Lucky Leftovers - uses unused texts on your phone to enter competitions, you get paid 1p per text sent

Shopprize - upload your receipts

Android and iOS

vypr - no referral links
    You complete something called steers which is like very short survey questions about food and other items.

Earning VYPR points.

VYPR points are awarded in the following ways:

When you sign up to VYPR, by downloading the app: 2000 VYPR points.

For every Steer you complete in a grocery store (perhaps while you are shopping): 100 VYPR points.

For every Steer you complete elsewhere (e.g. at home): 20 - 50 VYPR points.

Redeeming your VYPR points.

When you reach 10,000 VYPR points, you can easily redeem these points for £5, paid via PayPal, or you can also donate a proportion of your VYPR points to charity.

http://www.vypr.it/#opinions-rewarded - download from here both iOS and android

Shopmium

Buy selected items from the shopping app and get your money back or discount back.

Shariann has posted more information about it here

Shoppix

Another app for uploading your receipts to earn amazon or iTunes.

More info can be found here

People.io

another survey app that awards you points for answering very short survey questions. You cash out to different awards. Information here - no referral links that actually pay for referring.

Jobspotter

https://jobspotter.indeed.com/

Earn money for photographing job wanted signs and also for verifying others photos and submissions.

No referrals for jobspotter. It is indeed the job advertising website that pay you to go out and get ads for them. It is also based in US as you will see from the daily competition which I don't bother with.

Basically If you see a job advertised in a shop window. Using jobspotter app, you take a photo of the ad, then a photo of the shop signage. They pay you in points which vary in amounts depending on how unique Job is ie not your pret a manger, Claires, Costa Coffee etc. I would say it's about a penny a point but I did some verifying and also did a job spot and my total came out at less. Not complaining as it's free.

You can cash out at any time for amazon vouchers but I try to get to a nice number ie £5 or £10.

It's usually paid within 24 hours and comes from a different site like orange, which threw me. I have to go look it up. It's in my emails.
    It comes from tango card noreply@tangocard.com

Well worth signing up for.
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    £13.00 in tesco vouchers for me today and another £5 from SBs.
    Went to visit a friend in hospital and the car park was full. Had to park a few streets away and walk in the pouring rain. Saved £2.50 on the parking charges and found £1 roadkill on the walk.
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 10 August 2017 at 9:51AM
    Options
    Well done, everyone, for your successful moneymaking and the ideas for making it that you post for us to share:T:beer:

:wave:Welcome to the new people. Good luck with your moneymaking:beer: and if there's anything you'd like advice or information about please ask. There's usually someone who has had some experience of whatever/whoever is puzzling you or if not someone will usually look it up for you. People on here, especially Aesop, are the most helpful on the planet:A

As for my own pitiful results, absolutely nothing extra made yesterday:o. Might have to resort to listing on eBay after all my protestations that I wouldn't;)

I happened to see the last few minutes of an episode of Bargain Hunt the other day where what looked like a single empty Dewhursts Sylko cotton reel sold for £25:eek:. I've got about 20 of them from my late Mum, mostly with some thread still on, in fact I also have some of my own as that's the thread we used for sewing back in the day. I've had a search through the 'sold' ones on ebay and they are fetching a reasonable amount in small job lots but nowhere near £25 for a single one:eek:

Must try to search through the Bargain Hunt episodes on iPlayer but I can't remember which day that item was sold:o.. Could take some time:(
  • Felula
    Felula Posts: 84 Forumite
    Options
    lynnejk wrote: »
    Hiya - never to late to join in the party Felula and make some dosh :D

Just post a target and I'll add you to the challenge
    Lx

Thankyou! I am going to aim for £2 a day, and will start by adding up what I've earned this month!!

:T:T:T:T:T:T
    Make up to £10 a day challenge 2017: August: £195; September £313.94; October £431.16
  • Felula
    Felula Posts: 84 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome, I've added things up, and so far this month I've made £41.48. I hadn't realised it was that much!
    Make up to £10 a day challenge 2017: August: £195; September £313.94; October £431.16
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport