Make upto £10 a day in August 2017 - everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    cufc_mike wrote: »
    Yeah, iPhone, and definitely installing the correct apps. You can't go wrong really. It emails you a link, you click the link, it takes you into the App Store with the selected app, and you install it. Open it up, but never get credited.

£4.64 for me today, have been quite busy today and not really had chance to do much. Still passed my £3 daily target though, so I'm happy with that :)

No. Wrong apps. Will get laptop out.
  • Aesop
    Options
    Thanks for that Aesop!! Have downloaded app and will get 2 jobs on there tomorrow. Couldnt see how many points you need for voucher though?

Finally got a pulse on one pulse so thats £5 in my paypal account. :j

£7.40 tips from a better day at work........no food issues today thank goodness.

Also in paypal .72 from citizenme

£8.50 tesco vouchers (I used to get loads more than this but have since become slightly more savvy about where I shop :D)

Any amount for voucher. You could cash out at 2p if you wanted. I try to get to £5 or £10 and cash out. But have cashed out at £1 before as needed to buy something.
  • Aesop
    edited 11 August 2017 at 12:37AM
    Options
    http://www.swagbucks.com/mobile

Android apps

Download whilst on android phone or tablet clicking on the blue links below. Sorry about the different blues, issues with MSE, despite trying to select same blue for all.

EntertaiNow

MovieCli.ps

Swagbucks Watch TV

Indymusic TV

Sportly.tv

Lifestylz.tv

Find the shortest videos by playing them. When you find the shortest, ie under 12 secs, go back to main menu, select the shortest one, swipe left and favourite. This means daily, you click on favourites and it runs through you favourite videos until it hits the daily watching for that particular app. You should earn 2sb per 6 videos run successfully. so 12 sb per app per day.

iOs apps

As above, download whilst on your iPhone/iPad. For the iPad, you need to switch it to phone mode, download the apps and save to your desktop to run.

EntertaiNow

Lifestylz.TV

IndyMusic.tv

Sportly.TV

MovieCli.ps

some of the iOs apps make not work on your phone/iPad. Something to do with swagbucks.

resets at 2am to 8am, so if you are up between those hours, play your apps again.

also some have adverts, which you have to let play and then it moves onto the bit you watch for 2sb.

Running these apps daily allows you to earn around about 60-120 sb daily. I say that as on android it's 60 but you if you get up again when the apps reset and run them again, that's another 60.

with iOS, you only get 5 apps, so 50-100 sb daily. Again, running them when they reset.
  • cufc_mike
    cufc_mike Posts: 587 Forumite
    Options
    Aesop, the apps I was talking about are under the Discover section on Swagbucks:

http://www.swagbucks.com/offer?oid=608&aff_sub5=1hi3tg5rekey8

It emails you a link to your phone, you open the link and it takes you into the App Store to install a particular app, which should reward you with 20SB's per day....except it doesn't work.

I've downloaded all those apps in your list above for iPhone too, watch the videos and never get awarded SB's, despite being logged in and my 'Swagname' visible.

Just giving it up as a bad job...Swagbucks clearly hatest me :D
  • Aesop
    Options
    #9 Instagc

Instagc like Swagbucks, except you can cashout for £1 amazon UK minimum

Instagc is another US app that is available to the UK.

You earn points for watching videos, answering surveys, daily clicks and offers.

Instagc has a daily free sweepstakes, where you can win points, I have personally won points. And as free, costs you nothing to enter. Found under sweepstakes.

When you are achieving enough daily points, you can win for searching instagc for information you want. Remember to click through the link to show instagc you are genuine about your searches. You won’t win every search, it is random but helps boost your points.

Complete surveys daily for extra points.

Occasionally there is an instagc code for extra points. You can only achieve this if you have been using instagc and earnt sufficient points.

Watch videos on instagc, on various offer sites.

Use instagc on your mobile for extra daily check in points

https://www.instagc.com/support/article/mobile-website

It’s a good idea to have a read of the help files, before you get started, quite a bit explained here.

https://www.instagc.com/support/

Make sure you select UK for payout here https://www.instagc.com/giftcards/

Instagc MSE thread
  • Aesop
    Options
    cufc_mike wrote: »
    Aesop, the apps I was talking about are under the Discover section on Swagbucks:

http://www.swagbucks.com/offer?oid=608&aff_sub5=1hi3tg5rekey8

It emails you a link to your phone, you open the link and it takes you into the App Store to install a particular app, which should reward you with 20SB's per day....except it doesn't work.

I've downloaded all those apps in your list above for iPhone too, watch the videos and never get awarded SB's, despite being logged in and my 'Swagname' visible.

Just giving it up as a bad job...Swagbucks clearly hatest me :D

yes I found the apps on discover don't always credit. I gave up on them.

are you using vpn/adblocker on iphone?

do you let the videos run until it says you have hit your daily limit? It doesn't credit after every video. I am running one now, that says I have to watch a further 12 videos for 2 sb. It's one of the longer apps to run.

If swagbucks is not working for you, there are other apps out there that may work better. I have posted about instagc. Later I will post about mintvine.
  • Aesop
    Options
    Well done everybody, 11th of the month and some amazing amounts already being made. Some close to smashing targets, some smashed targets and on their way to making new targets.

:beer::j:beer::money::money::T:T

I have incredibly managed to make a bit of money, couple of apps paid out, and something sold on ebay. Will work out where I am upto later, getting so behind on everything.

Back to work for me this week, still job hunting too.

DS is enjoying his new holiday club and I won a free week with them too for next week. I have decided to let him go all day everyday next week, as I think he is enjoying the activities and being with kids his age.

I'm not adding it but at £30 a day.... you can see how much I have saved.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 11 August 2017 at 6:20AM
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    DS is enjoying his new holiday club and I won a free week with them too for next week. I have decided to let him go all day everyday next week, as I think he is enjoying the activities and being with kids his age.

I'm not adding it but at £30 a day.... you can see how much I have saved.

Glad to hear DS is enjoying his holiday club:j. It must be a load off your mind knowing that he is happily and usefully occupied with his friends in a safe environment. There'll be no end to your money-making activities next week when you have every day to do it;). Well, apart from the days when you are at your paid job that is.

Why aren't you adding the holiday club costs that you won? You allow us to add things we win ( I added the cost of savings on my prize hairdo for instance) and that's the same sort of thing IMO:think:. You may not have let him go to holiday club for as many hours if you hadn't won it but it's saved you loads of money doing other activities and taking him places if he wasn't at the 'free' holiday club. I'd count it if I were you;)

Well done on the win:beer:.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Well done everyone:T. Loads of lovely money being made by so many people:j

The thread's post-count is creeping up nicely too, Aesop. Well on the way to the halfway mark already:j. Thanks for the mini challenge:T

After I mentioned on here that my Pinecone account had been somehow closed (not by me:eek:) and reinstated after I contacted them I've just received and completed my first survey with them for weeks. Not adding money yet until it's in my bank account but they're very quick payers so it shouldn't be too long:j.

Not having much joy with PA despite checking for studies lots of times every day:(. Just keep getting lots of profile questions which I always answer so I'm hopeful I may be eligible for something eventually. Well done to Mike and all the others who have posted about recent PA successes:beer:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Can't believe it! After just posting that I never get a PA study that I'm eligible for:( I've just been on there and done one for £1:j:j:j.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure