Nearly debt free diary

Options
1293031323335»

Comments

• jemreading
    Options
    Last night spends came in at £20.80p. 80p over what I originally intended to spend but I’m happy with that as it definitely could have been more.

Plans for today include being a little lazy and then hitting the gym at some point (hopefully!)
  • jemreading
    Options
    Hit the gym yesterday and then again this morning. My back hurts, I’m definitely feeling.. old (I’m only 24!)

At work today. I need to check PA to see if there are any quick surveys to complete (finished my main work for the time being and I like looking for surveys at lunch time). I think I have £9.18 and some money pending which is nice. Will leave it until the 31st Jan and then cash out, I’ve decided to cash out on a monthly basis and throw money into savings account.
  • jemreading
    Options
    I have checked PA and my account is sitting at £10.19 with 65p pending. No surveys today.

Dinner tonight is left over veg lasagna and garlic bread should I wish to throw some on for myself. OH can't eat garlic, and has reduced his bread intake due to his Crohn's, so we are slowly eliminating food that he can/cannot eat so we can structure our shopping more. Food shopping at the moment is hit and miss. We had to drop homemade tomato soup from the lunch time meal as it was affecting OH (think it was the celery or tomato that was in it!) Dinners for this week are:

Monday - left over veg lasagna
    Tuesday - chicken wraps (+ for Wed. lunch time)
    Wednesday - salmon, egg, rocket
    Thursday - fish/chicken and rice
    Friday - fish/chicken and rice

I also have another £3 to throw into the C-Mas pot. Three people still owe me £3 which is good as that means I can put them in my pot (if I get given in cash)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure