Make upto £10 a day in July 2017 - everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    £11.25 to add for a couple of days tips.

So pleased I got back into Prolific!! Up to nearly a tenner!!
    Will cash out when over £20. I vaguely remember a conversation about prolific and circle? Do I need to know about this or am I ok to cash out to paypal?

its totally upto you. you can cash out to circle, I need to update the prolific post with new details or paypal. paypal now take a fee for cashout even over £20.

circle takes a bit longer for payout. it used to be upto 5 says once prolific had paid it to them, but saw yesterday they will now pay out within the hour after people complained :rotfl:
  • Aesop
    Options
    Nicki_Sue wrote: »
    This is where I'm at right now. DH works silly hours, as do I (working 40hrs a week from home), and we have two fab boys who are growing far too quickly! Once we get moved and sorted (and have the new bills coming in) I'll see. Looking at the forecasts we should have enough for a cleaner and to save extra.

Fingers crossed!

sorry Nicki_Sue, I meant to say, what you choose to do with your money is your business. Don't beat yourself up becuase you choose to get a cleaner to come in to help.

Don't let people judge you and comment. It's your life, your money, you do what you want with it.

I work 3 days in an office and do other stuff when not working. DH wants me to work 9am to 5pm 5 days a week and payout over £100 in childcare weekly and I don't qualify and won't apply for tax credits ever again.

I struggle to keep the house prisitine clean with hoovering under and behind sofas and tv, and washing all the curtains/windows/light covers, hoovering ceilings and dusting above door frames, etc

If he wants me to work 5 days and pay for childcare he can expect house to go to pot. I cannot entertain DS all weekend and clean house too!

My friend's sister in law insisted she get a cleaner when she was pregnant. She said if she didn't, she would find one and pay for it herself!

If I could afford a cleaner even once a month to do the deep cleans I would love the house to have ie washing the bathroom ceiling to floor, washing kitchen cupboards etc, I would.

so stuff everybody negative and get your cleaner x
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Aesop, you sound like a domestic goddess:beer:. I don't do a fraction of that and I still consider the house is clean and hygienic. I think I must try harder though after reading your list. Can't recall when I last dusted above the door frames:o.

Nicki_Sue it sounds as if you have a very busy and demanding life so enjoy the extra time that having a cleaner gives you. Children grow up so quickly and more quality time with them when they are small is priceless.
  • swimminginaseaofdebt
    Options
    Afternoon everyone :hello:

£5 from Swagbucks, updated total is now £99.60.

See there's a wee conversation going on about cleaners just now and thought I'd join in :) I paid for a deep clean of my flat when I was nearly 9 months pregnant. It was fab (can never get the place looking and smelling so nice myself) and I didn't regret spending the money even though I should have put it towards my debt (slaps hand).
    VSPC 2019 #10 - £168.80/£100 VSPC 2020 #4 - £262.03/£200 VSPC 2021 #9 - £242.88/£200 VSPC 2022 #3 - £188.03/£200 VSPC 2023 #7 - £0/£200
  • Aesop
    Options
    Afternoon everyone :hello:

£5 from Swagbucks, updated total is now £99.60.

See there's a wee conversation going on about cleaners just now and thought I'd join in :) I paid for a deep clean of my flat when I was nearly 9 months pregnant. It was fab (can never get the place looking and smelling so nice myself) and I didn't regret spending the money even though I should have put it towards my debt (slaps hand).

Unslap your hand. 9 months pregnant =getting someone else to clean for you. If you were anything like me, I couldnt see my feet and bending down was a no.

My flat got the basic hoover and dust.
  • Aesop
    Options
    Aesop, you sound like a domestic goddess:beer:. I don't do a fraction of that and I still consider the house is clean and hygienic. I think I must try harder though after reading your list. Can't recall when I last dusted above the door frames:o.

Nicki_Sue it sounds as if you have a very busy and demanding life so enjoy the extra time that having a cleaner gives you. Children grow up so quickly and more quality time with them when they are small is priceless.

6ft 2" husband who thinks he lives in a show home. HE runs his fingers over top of doors and tells me he is calling his mother???? She would be ashamed of me. He pulls the sofas out and says when was the last time YOU hoovered behind them... I'm calling my mother??????

I am Complete opposite of domestic goddess.
  • Aesop
    Options
    Anyone doing instagc ?

Here in the UK we can now play videos and get credit for them.

I watched 12 yesterday and earnt 0.6 points. Today I left laptop running with the video window in its own tab minimised enough that I could keep an eye on videos but it allowed me to use Chrome for other stuff.

So far on 44 videos watched.

Also have entertainment now TV swagbucks app running on bonus and been credited 14 extra swags so far. Hit both targets and maybe able to claim another £5 something this week.
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    6ft 2" husband who thinks he lives in a show home. HE runs his fingers over top of doors and tells me he is calling his mother???? She would be ashamed of me. He pulls the sofas out and says when was the last time YOU hoovered behind them... I'm calling my mother??????

I am Complete opposite of domestic goddess.

Eek! My OH wouldn't dare do that to me...my response when he provides what he terms as "helpful feedback" on a meal I have slaved over for hours is "If you don't like it, you can cook for yourself!". (To be fair, since having a clingy, needy baby he has done loads of the shopping and cooking and has realised how much effort I put in and no longer says anything) :rotfl:

Some updates for today:
    Vypr £5
    Matched betting (giving it a rest for a bit now) £28.6

New total £253.25.
    2024 decluttering: 6,957 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 45/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    6ft 2" husband who thinks he lives in a show home. HE runs his fingers over top of doors and tells me he is calling his mother???? She would be ashamed of me. He pulls the sofas out and says when was the last time YOU hoovered behind them... I'm calling my mother?????? ..........
    Aw Aesop - I feel for you. Someone doing/saying that would really p.... me off :mad:

I'm on the 'Weekly Flylady Thread' and find it v useful - cuts up the housework into bite-sized chunks, first level each day does the basics, and you don't feel you're the only one climbing a lonely cleaning mountain :D

Anyone else having to sign in each time they visit the site today - or is it just my stupid laptop having a hissy ????

Just £3 to add today from surveys. I must get back onto checking PA again on a regular basis. I suppose lots of them will be on vacation though at this time of the year.

Well done all the funds coming in everyone :dance: Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Lynne.......a lot of my sites gave been logging me out today......most annoying. :mad:
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure