Make upto £10 a day in July 2017 - everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Wow - I haven't logged on for a few days and I have missed 2 full pages of posts! Everyone is doing great.

Lots of stuff been happening in the last few days for me:
    Citizenme 50p
    eBay sales today £61.76
    Wimbledon bet £15 (I bet a few weeks ago that Federer would win!)
    Matched betting £32.37

My new total is now £219.65!

On the matched betting front, I just did a couple of bets of low value. I also set up my own calculator and did my own work to find bets as I don't like blindly relying the sites you can sign up to online to do this (at a price of course). Not sure I will do it on anything other than an ad hoc basis, but was an interesting exercise to understand how it all works. I did make a mistake on the first bet and so only made a tiny profit on that one.
    2024 decluttering: 6,957 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 45/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • FatVonD
    FatVonD Posts: 5,315 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    £8.46 profit on eBay sale

£12.00 winnings at old peoples bingo
    Make £25 a day in April £0/£750 (March £584, February £602, January £883.66)

December £361.54, November £322.28, October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54) Total for 2017 - £2,495.10
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    it's my birthday and I have been checking emails and I have lots of emails from businesses :eek::D
    Aw...soo sorry I missed your birthday - hope you had a really fantastic day and brilliant on all your income :dance:

Loving the sound of the yoga KM. I have been thinking about trying a class here, as I did start years ago but let it lapse. I was wondering though if I should try Pilates first - decisions, decisions :rotfl:

Great news on your sale of sinks CBC :j - pleased the chap came through, bought them and took them away. Definitely a win-win eh ;)

You're all doing so well and it's only half-way through the month atm. Looks like it's going to be a bumper month for some :T :T

I've just £5.50 to add from surveys and weekly scans :D

Hope you all have a money-making Monday
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    #3 Swagbucks

This is a very popular site with moneymakers everywhere. The site is based in the US but there is a UK version. We get daily challenges which if you achieve gives you bonus swagbucks the next month.

You can watch videos, play games, run apps that have videos, complete surveys and sign up for offers. You can even shop online and earn swagbucks. ;) I use it for argos. I reserve and collect, after clicking through swagbucks shop and then a month later, I get my swagbucks for shopping at argos.

You can cash out for paypal uk or amazon vouchers uk. Make sure you select UK or if you are in US, leave as amazon.com.

I usually cash out at

£5 but you can cash out at more. There are also £3 amazon vouchers available.

If you follow swagbucks on twitter or facebook, they have competitions and bonus swagbuck codes.

But there is a dedicated swagbuck thread so you don't miss out on codes, although they are usually only valid for an hour.

You can redeem for other vouchers, I know they introduced M and S, but amazon and paypal tend to be the favourites.

Swagbucks thread for help

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5439334&highlight=swagbucks

Swagbucks code thread

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5067514&highlight=swagbucks

REFERRAL THREAD FOR SIGNING UP FOR SWAGBUCKS. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR OWN REFERRAL

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1406969
  • Aesop
    edited 18 July 2017 at 12:13PM
    Options
    #4 Prolific Academic

One of my favourite survey sites, although I don't do enough of the surveys at the moment.

If you want to sign up, please use a referral from this board and don't forget to leave your own.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5267356&highlight=prolific+academic

What is Prolific Academic?

It is a site created to help University academics complete their thesis/degrees etc by finding them people willing to complete their questionnaires for payment.

Most questionnaires are short and pay well. Some of the questionnaires are interesting and definitely give you food for thought. Some are just plain weird! But hey if you are getting paid for it....

On Prolific, you get paid via PayPal or Circle.

After you complete your first study, you will need to wait until your submission is approved by the researcher (usually within 1-3 days, sometimes longer). This short waiting period is important to ensure quality control.

Our initial payment threshold is only £5 (with a fee). If you want to minimise fees, then wait until you have accumulated £20. By doing so you will avoid fees if you're in the UK/US by cashing out with circle. Below that amount, circle cash outs are charged 1% + 10p fee.

PayPal cash outs are charged PayPal's 2.9% + 20p fee.

To get paid, simply click on the "Get Paid"-button in your participant account. It usually takes less than 48 hours for your payment to be processed, but in times of high throughput it can take up to 5 days.

If your PayPal/Circle email address is different from the one you signed up with on Prolific, it will be no problem to enter the correct PayPal/Circle email in your participant account.

You don't always get notified of new surveys, they sometimes email you, but if you are near a pc/smartphone with free time, worth checking throughout the day.

Some more information on it.

http://support.prolific.ac/category/10-category
  • Aesop
    Options
    #5 Shop and Scan with Kantar (not Nielsen, they are a different company)

If you are interested in earning vouchers, just for scanning your food shopping,this is the company for you.

https://www.volunteer4panels.com/

Please note, you will need a PC or laptop to work with these as you need to submit barcodes scanned and this can only be done via these methods, not tablets or iPads.

Kantar Worldpanel is a leading company in the UK running consumer panels. We operate a number of different panels looking at purchasing and usage of many things from Groceries to Fashion.

As a panel member you'll receive regular rewards - usually in the form of points which can be exchanged for high street gift vouchers. You'll also have access to competitions and prize draws as well as other member benefits.

The information provided by our panels is used by manufacturers and retailers to understand how popular, or not, the products they make and sell are. So your help really makes a difference.

What you do is scan your food shopping using a handheld barcode scanner. Then upload that information once or more a week to the website. You can also upload receipts to them.

You earn 1100 points weekly for uploading barcodes. It doesn't matter how many you upload, the payment is the same.

When you reach 10000 points you can cash out for a £10 reward voucher.

There are no referrals for this scheme.
  • Aesop
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes.

Let's say I didn't have a very good birthday and DS surprisingly didn't try to make it a pleasant day like he normally does. AS for DH..... less said better.

work in the morning for an hour and a half - making up hours from last week.

Then I will try to do a few more money making posts. Getting organised. copying them into word, so I can copy them each month :o
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks for your latest money-making posts, Aesop. You always give us such clear and detailed help and we certainly appreciate all you do to help us make a bit extra, even when you are so time-poor at the moment:A. Sorry your birthday was a bit of a disappointment but we all celebrated it with you on here, even if it was a bit belatedly:beer::bdaycake:_party_:dance:

Well done on your mixer sale, Kantankrus:T:j. Just goes to show that local selling methods rather than eBay can be the quickest and most effective. Talk about superfast:eek:. After I'd read your first post about the mixer I was going to say that Aesop often recommends Facebook selling groups (I think that's what they are, I don't use Facebook myself:o). Then I saw you'd posted again saying you'd sold it. Brilliant:beer:.

Well done to everyone on the money made so far and good luck for the second half of the month:beer:
  • Nicki_Sue
    Nicki_Sue Posts: 1,261 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    QueenJess wrote: »
    No - you're not terrible. We all love saving money on here, but there's also no point in saving so much money that you don't live your life how you want (within reason of course!).

Now that we have the little one, it we can spend more quality time with him.

This is where I'm at right now. DH works silly hours, as do I (working 40hrs a week from home), and we have two fab boys who are growing far too quickly! Once we get moved and sorted (and have the new bills coming in) I'll see. Looking at the forecasts we should have enough for a cleaner and to save extra.

Fingers crossed!
    MSE-ing since 2007
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    £11.25 to add for a couple of days tips.

So pleased I got back into Prolific!! Up to nearly a tenner!!
    Will cash out when over £20. I vaguely remember a conversation about prolific and circle? Do I need to know about this or am I ok to cash out to paypal?
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure