• determined_new_ms
    Options
    what demonstration is it FVD?
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Womblng 2020:
    NSD Jan 2/18 YTD: 2
  • determined_new_ms
    Options
    Morning :) whoops woke up later than I was hoping as want to go to the lottie before oh goes to work. Just slurping a coffee before schlepping off there - feeling blurry eyed!

So excited! Oh has finally drilled holes through the gas piping I'm making an arch for my squashes :j so I'm hoping an hour will be enough time to erect it :D

Madam has ballet today so while in town will return a jug and stack of kids beakers to TK Maxx (£10) as found the exact same product in A5da for £4 ;)

Will pick up boxes and piping/materials for sand pit while there also

All meals from stores

Will take madam to the park after ballet

Make humus with some of chickpeas cooked yesterday. Freeze the rest in 200gm portions ;)

Do upstairs cleaning - did d/s and bathroom yesterday. House looking spick & span :D

continue listening to audio book Corrag. I find audio difficult as a medium!

That's all I can think of right now. Hope you all have a great day! x
    DF as at 30/12/16
    Womblng 2020:
    NSD Jan 2/18 YTD: 2
  • PurpleFairy26
    PurpleFairy26 Posts: 3,903 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Morning all :hello: enjoy the allotment Determined I'm loving my veggies this year - inpsired mainly by you lovely lot :A list for today:

Salad and snacks to work, hot drink for commute and bottle of water
    Quick tidy round before I go out
    Added two appointments to calendar
    Something out of freezer for tea
    Check banking, updated sheet
    Check surveys and FPL
    2 days till payday and managaing to hang on in there :o
    Update food spends sheet - this has been really good this month. Hoping for more of the same next month, we have been really focused (more than normal) and it makes a massive difference
    Water plants later
    Me and smalls all had a shower, warm enough to let all our hair dry naturally

Last night I ordered some products from Severn Trent water they are buried deep in the website under 'save water' but are free :T I got a fat trapper, timer to use in the shower, leak detection tablets and a cistern thing. If it's any use to anyone.

Hopefully it will be a bit cooler for people today, enjoy. Purps.
  • Happy_Kitties
    Happy_Kitties Posts: 1,616 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Morning everyone

Just made banana pancakes for DDs final exam- cheap as chips to make and keeps DD full through the exam:j
    Cat cleaning done
    Banking all checked.
    Ordered wallpaper from eb@y this morning, only need 2 rolls. Also bought another wrapping paper storage holder for all my Christmas paper:D ( already have one full storage holder full of paper:o:o)
    Made a list of things I still need for operation back bedroom, I can buy these bits gradually now until the end of July when decorating planned. Pleased that I won't miss the monies, and I won't have a reckless moment like I did ordering the bedside cabinet and lamp (which I am now not sure about:()
    Now being mauled by one of the cats in the house demanding masses of fuss, my post has nearly gone awol a couple of times when she has rolled on my tablet:eek
    Going to put washing on in a minute. DD has actually stripped her bed........I'm amazed:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.
    Right off for another cuppa and also do a purps and update my spends book
    Have a great day everyone x
    Decluttering challenge 2023🏅⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 
    Decluttering challenge 2024 🏅⭐️
  • mumofthetwins
    mumofthetwins Posts: 1,111 Forumite
    Options
    well looks like a bit of a cooler day today ...

today I am at work most of the day but planning on doing a few bits ..

post ebay stuff .. done
    tiday and hoover
    dinners from stores .. making lasagne with the bolgonase I froze from last week ;)
    PAD and banking/cc check
    mebbies list a few things on ebay tonight if I have time before im out to ww class.

I think that about all ill manage today .. no workouts as today is a rest day .. whoop :)

hope you all have a tremendous Tuesday ... Lisa x
    DFW
    January £0/£11,100

NSD
    January 1/31
  • FatVonD
    FatVonD Posts: 5,315 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    what demonstration is it FVD?

It's the 'day of rage' thing.
    Make £25 a day in April £0/£750 (March £584, February £602, January £883.66)

December £361.54, November £322.28, October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54) Total for 2017 - £2,495.10
  • ziggy2407
    ziggy2407 Posts: 4,078 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 20 June 2017 at 10:53AM
    Options
    Good Morning All

Have woke up in a real grump today, mainly because I'm tired and partly because rec'd a text last night to say footie training tonight instead of Wed, no explanation or anything and then another text to say person who's been helping with DS can't pick him up (so that means £20 taxi fares or 2/2.5 hrs bus journies), that is one thing about this team that really annoys me - the lack of communication or last minute communication. Very overcast here but still hot. Today's little list:

Packed lunch for DS - Done
    Check Bank & make PAD - Done
    RM Surveys - Done
    DH to Dr's (needs some codeine he's struggling on just paracetamol) -
    DS to training? -
    Clean decking (thanks pinterest for DIY option) -
    Declutter a couple of drawers in bedroom -
    Continue purge on emails -
    Enter a few comps -
    All meals from cupboards/fridge/freezer -
    Check: Luckyphone, Ashleigh, Numberplatelotto, FPL -

Apologies for being a moaner and bringing the thread down. Have a great day all!

C x
    Goodreads 2024 Challenge: 30/80
    Goodreads 2023 Challenge: 77/52

• DawnW
    DawnW Posts: 7,441 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 20 June 2017 at 8:28PM
    Options
    FatVonD wrote: »
    It's the 'day of rage' thing.

We don't hear anything about these things outside London. Almost as if the press, broadcasters etc hush it up!

Ziggy, what a pain, parents have to go to such effort and expense nowadays for out of school activities - my children are grown up now, but back in the day there only seemed to be local activities.

Really hot here again today, and supposed to be even hotter tomorrow when I have little GD, who struggles with the heat :( I have set OH to blowing up the paddling pool in preparation!

Other things:
    Showered, sat outside to let hair dry naturally
    Load of washing in, dry outside once done All dried and folded :)
    Dog walk - done, before it got too hot!
    Picked strawberries for breakfast, before the blackbirds did :)
    Sow some seeds Black Tuscan kale and chard :)
    Get rid of some pots of salads etc gone to seed Done - in compost
    Blanch and freeze mangetout Done
    Food from home, still bits from Sunday to use up Done
    No spending plans :DNothing spent :)
    Watered pots in back garden, plus the young fruit trees at the back of the raised bed

Sooo hot, and supposed to be even hotter tomorrow. Struggling a bit, especially given recent / ongoing health stuff :( Wish it would cool down a bit! Cool shower and early night I think!

Hope everyone has a good day :)
  • Twins
    Twins Posts: 346 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello everyone.

Slept a bit better last night with the big new fan :D Still could do with an AC unit but its going to cool down on Thurs so just a couple more nights of this heat.

Today's plans:

* Wash some blankets and hang out to dry - Done
    * Early morning workout - Done. Was dripping...
    * Return DH's prom shoes and re-order
    * Need to pick up some eggs and salad bits which I forgot yesterday
    * Call Santander for their account details. Final creditor that I needed to ring so I can now self manage my payment - Done
    * Need to order kids birthday cards from Moonpig or somewhere with a discount code
    * run the hoover around
    * All meals from home

Enjoy your Tuesday :)
  • FatVonD
    FatVonD Posts: 5,315 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    DawnW wrote: »
    We don't hear anything about these things outside London. Almost as if the press, broadcasters etc hush it up!

I didn't know anything about it until yesterday but you know how these things can get hijacked and turn violent and people are understandably very angry.
    Make £25 a day in April £0/£750 (March £584, February £602, January £883.66)

December £361.54, November £322.28, October £288.52, September £374.30, August £223.95, July £71.45, June £251.22, May£119.33, April £236.24, March £106.74, Feb £40.99, Jan £98.54) Total for 2017 - £2,495.10
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure