When things hit rock bottom the only answer is to fight the way back up...

Options

Comments

• emmie26
    emmie26 Posts: 500 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wow hidden your page moves on so quickly, I have been a bit short of time for the past few days so not had a read of anyone's diary. In those few days you have had energy debt wiped and have £35 compensation, I'd say a good few days :)

Total Debt: [STRIKE]£24,359.79[/STRIKE] £16,452
    debt reduced by 32%
    Debt free date: May 2019
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    emmie26 wrote: »
    Wow hidden your page moves on so quickly, I have been a bit short of time for the past few days so not had a read of anyone's diary. In those few days you have had energy debt wiped and have £35 compensation, I'd say a good few days :)

I ramble on quite a lot don't I ;)

Thank you for stopping in :D
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Well today I haven't left the house :o

All my cleanings been done, cooking too but anything other than those hasn't been. Haven't been shopping and I'm not going now. I will go tomorrow when OH has finished work and I can go without the small ones.

Curry for dinner, just because I could use up loads of random bits and didn't need to buy anything to complete the meal :rotfl::rotfl:

It's been so nice having the smalls home all day, 3 weeks (15 school days) to summer holidays :D

Meeting nursery teachers went well, but now I have a huge list of things to do and organise for her starting along side the usual things :o Have ordered some of the meds they've asked for and asked for them to be double labelled with clear instructions. Need to arrange her community team to meet with the teachers and give them a plan and training. Have loads of papers to fill in and sign. A lot of hassle for 1 hour a day :rotfl: and O is adamant she is not going to nursery school because she doesn't want to be bigger :rotfl::rotfl: sure I won't be laughing come September :o
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Meeting nursery teachers went well, but now I have a huge list of things to do and organise for her starting along side the usual things :o Have ordered some of the meds they've asked for and asked for them to be double labelled with clear instructions. Need to arrange her community team to meet with the teachers and give them a plan and training. Have loads of papers to fill in and sign. A lot of hassle for 1 hour a day :rotfl: and O is adamant she is not going to nursery school because she doesn't want to be bigger :rotfl::rotfl: sure I won't be laughing come September :o

Lol it goes so quick! I'm sure she'll be fine, a few tears from you no doubt xx
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Well another quiet day here I think, need to make that GP appointment Monday.

Have done the housework and OH is on his way home from work, the sun is out so the kids can play outside while he does some jobs in the back garden. He also has a gate to make for a neighbour so he should get that done too.

I need to go to Mr AL but I really don't want too :o

Dinner is Chilli because again I have everything in to make it without needing anything from the shop :o

I have done my surveys available this morning and met my target on Swagbucks.

When I go to do the food shop I need to get the school expenses out £11 for DD trip, £5 for DS activity, £6.25 for school lunches. It's the summer fair Tuesday too so no doubt that will be an expense, although my Mum is coming along so maybe she will pay :o :cool:

Nothing much else to report. Pretty boring :o
  • Hiddenidenity
    edited 1 July 2017 at 4:46PM
    Options
    I gave up on June goals :o

Back with July's to try again :D Will slowly add to them as I work my diary out :o

1st-31st July :D

Council tax £260 Minimum - £0/£260
    OH £175 (asap) - £0/£175
    Groceries (4 weeks) £0/£160

Make £5 a day £0/£155
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Done the food shop online with Mr S. £39 delivered. just in the budget but I really don't want to go out to do it at Mr AL :o

Doesn't go into the food budget above because its from June if I'd got of my a!! and done it yesterday :o
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Ugh, still awake. I wish I could shift the big black cloud. Not even a grey cloud anymore, a big black thundery one :(

Many disagreements today over stupid pointless things :o

Don't know why I'm posting this because I know only I can change it. Everyone's asleep though and I feel guilty for being such a *****
  • charlies_tribe
    charlies_tribe Posts: 1,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Sending hugs hidden. Hope your feeling better soon. I know how bad you feel after having a snap and then not being able to sleep while DH snores, it actually annoys me more that he's not awake worrying/crying too x
    LBM in April 17 - £14998/£33554 (44.6%) paid. Mortgage@1 June 18 = £9935/£76350 paid.Total debt @june 18 £102311 now £84972GC Jan £40.99/£500 2021 declutter 85/2021 items 0/20 bags clothes
  • Hiddenidenity
    Options
    Sending hugs hidden. Hope your feeling better soon. I know how bad you feel after having a snap and then not being able to sleep while DH snores, it actually annoys me more that he's not awake worrying/crying too x

Thank you x

I'm about ready to admit defeat and just get up again :o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family