Car Tyres - Premium vs Budget, but the part no where seems to address.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• AdrianC
    AdrianC Posts: 42,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    It's more complicated than that
    I suspect the threadlock kicks in after a period of no responses...
  • JustAnotherSaver
    Options
    AdrianC wrote: »
    I suspect the threadlock kicks in after a period of no responses...
    I thought damn near 2 years would be enough.

It should be.

But then at the same time if it was, someone would need to create a new thread because they couldn't respond to something they found in a search and they'd just get moaned at for not using search ;)
  • AdrianC
    AdrianC Posts: 42,189 Forumite
    Options
    I thought damn near 2 years would be enough.

It should be.
    Except poll responses also count, not just posts. And that's assuming there haven't been spam posts added then deleted.
  • Mercdriver
    Mercdriver Posts: 3,898 Forumite
    Options

After some years they came to be replaced. This time i put budgets on. All 4 came to less than £200 and that included fitting.

I don't drive particularly hard. This will be where someone quotes me from yesterday where i said i'll happily do say 35 in a 30 if the conditions allow as some sort of claim that i drive 'hard' but whatever, i don't drive hard. I don't hang on peoples bumpers, i don't throw the car in to corners.

And although the last comment was 17th Dec, this was on page 1 obviously from someone voting on the poll so don't shoot me for bumping it, though you'll probably shoot me for something else so hey ho :)

Seriously, this chip is getting tiresome. It's almost like you want it there. If you can't ignore perceived smears, perhaps the internet is not the place for your sensitivity.
  • JustAnotherSaver
    Options
    Mercdriver wrote: »
    Seriously, this chip is getting tiresome. It's almost like you want it there. If you can't ignore perceived smears, perhaps the internet is not the place for your sensitivity.
    What's getting tiresome is comments that can be summed up as ... "i don't like your post but i couldn't just move on to the next post, i simply had to reply because it's troubled me so much" and "another thread from you?".

Oh, not to mention the - "you're being confrontational and i can't work it out as to why, even though you were nice to that guy and you only started getting @rsey when i gave you attitude ... but i just can't understand why"

If people don't like it, nobody puts a gun to their head to respond.

It's ok for them to whinge and moan but then i can't point it out? Yes because that's fair right? You can do as you please but i can't? Yeah ok.

Just wait until it's a potato ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport