Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,366
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    :( hope all OK

Thank you.
    Am falling a lot at the moment. :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • 2 more NSDs for me - today and yesterday! Wahoo! That makes 7/12

Very proud of us all!
    We CAN DO THIS!
    Target: to support myself through studies without borrowing money!
    70% of savings remaining, with 80% of time to go! (Uh-oh!)
    May NSD Challenge: 19/23
  • beanielou wrote: »
    Thank you.
    Am falling a lot at the moment. :(

I'm sorry to hear this beanie.

((((big hugs))))
  • NSD 14 I'm in for the day now as the weather is miserable here..
    Sealed pot challenge 10 - 123 : )
    It all started with a penny and a pot..
    MFW 2017 #107 £934.50/£3000
    Remaining balance £157,719.60
  • Evening all!

One more for me today so 9/12

Getting there!
    Thanks Marmite et al

Blue
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,366
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    NSD no 11 today.
    Cat was at vet but that was a planned spend.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • 10/15 coming in thick and fast (working is such a great way of staying out of trouble!)
  • (Already thinking next month I'll pay for all my training sessions in one go just to get more NSDs - so addictive)
  • You're doing brilliantly :T

Thanks for the cheer leading :) i feel like I'm making progress. Next thing to work on is staying in budget. Although stopping spur of the moment trips looking for reduced bargains will help I'm sure.

We (me and the kids) took my mum shopping on Monday. I managed to stick to the list. Well the only thing not on the list was a warburtons hot cross bun loaf as i didn't know they were in the shops yet :D.

Tuesday we stayed home and i think the kids got a bit of cabin fever cause they spent the afternoon constantly bickering, but on the bright side no spends.

Today i have had to restore my laptop as my browser kept crashing. It took 45 minutes to find the 186 necessary updates and a further 5hrs to install them just so i could get it back to windows 8.1.Then i had to download and install 8.1 twice as my daughter helpfully moved the laptop and the network cable fell out. Finally i am back up and running smoothly. So another day skulking around the house with no spends. So thats NSDs #15 and #16 nailed down 4 to go with 6 days left

NSDs 16/20

Good luck to all :)
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Number 10 - double figures at last!
    One life - your life - live it!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills