Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,373
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Yesterday was 13 & 14 today.
    Target met :)
    Will increase to 15 please.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Well I don't think I will manage any more NSD's this month. Half term this week has knocked me off. I'm well up for next month though!
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Number 12 NSD nabbed today, hoping for at least one more before month's end.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • Florence_J wrote: »
    I am pleased to report that this week I have achieved (as of 11:59pm yesterday)

12 NSDs

and

3 in a row

Which I think were both my goals for this month.

I am about to go on a hen weekend, so it is unlikely, but I am hoping to achieve one more NSD because then I will have a new record!

Well done!!!!! :j:j:j
    Ill take that Marmite! I think that makes yesterday 15 and today 16! yay.:T:j

Well done!!!!!! :j:j:j
    Waay! Well done everyone smashing their targets!

Sad not to have enough days left of Feb to meet my target, but still proud to clock another one today! That makes 8 NSDs for me!

Don't fret,you've still done really well! :money::D:j

Maybe you aimed just a bit too high.....
  • Not sure that I'll update the front page today.I've still got to post Marches Challenge (March already??!!!!!) and I'm pretty knackered....sorry,you'll have to wait until tomorrow to get your prizes.
  • ps got #9 today!! :j:j
  • 13/15 didn't quite reach my target but I'm proud of that considering there was a half term and a short month!
  • hi all, cant believe its almost the last day and march's challenge is already up and running (thanks marmite :) )

not updated since wednesday so here we go.

Thursday i had a tesco delivery so no NSD
    Friday we had a day in the garden so NSD #17
    Saturday i was at work so NSD #18
    Sunday we went to the cinema to see lego batman movie and then to sports direct to get some clothes for our holiday in april. cinema out of entertainment budget and not included and clothes out of holiday budget also not included so NSD #19
    Today ive been to aldi (for us)and farmfoods (cat food for my mum) shopping so no NSD today.
    Tomorrow will be my last day to get one and i'm one short of my target so the plan is to hide my purse, and one leave the house to do the school run! no clicking on offer emails either. must resist temptation! :D

Hope your all well and keeping those purse strings reigned in tight. I'm off to sign up for march's challenge
  • One more for me today. I really hope I can squeeze another one in tomorrow and then that is my target met.

11/12

Thanks Marmite!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 234K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family