November 2023
I'm always in it, it's only the depth that varies....
Current debt: £10,806.75
Debt free date April 2025 (though expecting this to come forward)
We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Payment A Day Chapter 18
Comments
-
Debt Free Diary:- The Mental Debt Struggle
(Original Debt on 15/07/2016 was £33,056.76) 🙈 and, I was Debt Free on 09/02/2025 🎉 but life 🫣, so now I have a Debt Reset 🥴
DEBT DEBT = £6,646.22 😬
Bank of Mum:- Moped Insurance = £300/£1,800 (16.67% repaid) || Bookkeeping Course £750/£3,000 (25% repaid)
The Tax Man:- Council Tax = £221.72/£221.72 (100% repaid 🎉) || Self Assessment = £1,624.50/£1,624.50 (100% repaid 🎉)
Debt Debt Tracker = £2,896.22/£6,646.22 (43.57% repaid)3 -
Back with another PAD as I've potted £9.17 in change to the sealed pot challenge.Debt Free Diary:- The Mental Debt Struggle
(Original Debt on 15/07/2016 was £33,056.76) 🙈 and, I was Debt Free on 09/02/2025 🎉 but life 🫣, so now I have a Debt Reset 🥴
DEBT DEBT = £6,646.22 😬
Bank of Mum:- Moped Insurance = £300/£1,800 (16.67% repaid) || Bookkeeping Course £750/£3,000 (25% repaid)
The Tax Man:- Council Tax = £221.72/£221.72 (100% repaid 🎉) || Self Assessment = £1,624.50/£1,624.50 (100% repaid 🎉)
Debt Debt Tracker = £2,896.22/£6,646.22 (43.57% repaid)2 -
£2.70 PAD to winter fund x3
-
£4.71 paid to the Thieves of Bootle! (Very!)4
-
Morning, £1.66 to CC2 pot please xDebt Remaining: £8,781.53
3 Month EF: £1,000/£4,494
2025 MFW Challenge #9: £999.00/£4,0002 -
Forgot to post yesterday, but £9.99 yesterday and £60 today to my little loan.PAYDBC24 #8 ~ £10188.212
-
Morning all,
The total PAD for 7 September 2022 was £105.73
(I have included your PAD for yesterday @Doily94 in the above total)
Whenever you're feeling overwhelmed by life or all the adulting we have to do, and want to give up, just remember...
Debt Free Diary:- The Mental Debt Struggle
(Original Debt on 15/07/2016 was £33,056.76) 🙈 and, I was Debt Free on 09/02/2025 🎉 but life 🫣, so now I have a Debt Reset 🥴
DEBT DEBT = £6,646.22 😬
Bank of Mum:- Moped Insurance = £300/£1,800 (16.67% repaid) || Bookkeeping Course £750/£3,000 (25% repaid)
The Tax Man:- Council Tax = £221.72/£221.72 (100% repaid 🎉) || Self Assessment = £1,624.50/£1,624.50 (100% repaid 🎉)
Debt Debt Tracker = £2,896.22/£6,646.22 (43.57% repaid)4 -
Hi all, my PAD today is £11 to various places please
LMD xLife gets in the way...PADding is addictive...Saving's better than spending...My savings diary - Now for a healthier, wealthier me2026 1p challenge #7 | Cash envelope challenge #01 | SPC #017EF £1000/£1000 | Sabbatical £5574/£60003 -
£1.63 bank tidy off the cc
22/08/2022
BIG LOAN £15,843- 05/09/22-now £15,070.93
HALIFAX CC £328/£1,063
MORTGAGE 22/8/22 £367,000
September 2022 grocery challenge £260.77/£320
Payment a day from 22/8/22 total so far-£176.15
Saving for Christmas 2022 £228.02
Saving for holidays £485.392 -
I had a cash payout from panelbase surveys of £10 directly into the Christmas fund, and potted £1 in loose change to the sealed pot challenge, for a total of £11.Debt Free Diary:- The Mental Debt Struggle
(Original Debt on 15/07/2016 was £33,056.76) 🙈 and, I was Debt Free on 09/02/2025 🎉 but life 🫣, so now I have a Debt Reset 🥴
DEBT DEBT = £6,646.22 😬
Bank of Mum:- Moped Insurance = £300/£1,800 (16.67% repaid) || Bookkeeping Course £750/£3,000 (25% repaid)
The Tax Man:- Council Tax = £221.72/£221.72 (100% repaid 🎉) || Self Assessment = £1,624.50/£1,624.50 (100% repaid 🎉)
Debt Debt Tracker = £2,896.22/£6,646.22 (43.57% repaid)1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



