Cross Stitch Cafe 2017 - do more of what makes you happy

Options

Comments

• ERICS_MUM
    ERICS_MUM Posts: 3,579 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm interested in that frame, I can never keep the tension with hoops. I'll have a browse on Amazon/EBay later.
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    th_IMG_2017_zpsmjpgj1f5.jpg

Just been in the cupboard, it's called the able stretcher, I've taken a photo of the box so you can see what I mean about rods and chain links. HTH
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • ERICS_MUM
    ERICS_MUM Posts: 3,579 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    th_IMG_2017_zpsmjpgj1f5.jpg

Just been in the cupboard, it's called the able stretcher, I've taken a photo of the box so you can see what I mean about rods and chain links. HTH

Thanks for that, I'll look for it later. Love spending money on my x-s stash !
  • Coxy11
    Coxy11 Posts: 4,885 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the tip mrs m-p. Any excuse to have a new craft gadget ;)

Great update nmm

I've managed approximately zero Gingerbread Trio stitching this week. The trains have been messed up so I've been getting in late/leaving early and only taking a short lunch break. I did manage an hour on Collecting Shells on Monday night. Slow progress but it's getting there :)

It's my youngest DS's birthday on Sunday. DH is taking him and some friends paintballing tomorrow (rather them than me!!), so I have a free day. Thinking of doing some stitching whilst the house is quiet :D

Hope you all have a great weekend.
    Coxy
    Cross-stitch WIP: Durene Jones Haberdashery Shop 365 1p challenge member No.6 Read 24 books in 2024 - currently reading Into the Water by Paula Hawkins 14/24
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    edited 30 January 2017 at 6:30PM
    Options
    th_IMG_2020_zpsdxfogcyr.jpg

My end of the month update photo, I'm pleased with January's progress
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • Coxy11
    Options
    Aaaah Mrs mp she looks lovely, great update photo. I have a mr t shop coming between 8 and 9 tonight so will do some stitching in between times. Did manage some on Saturday whilst burning a lovely candle and watching Corrie on catch up. I know how to treat myself lol!

Coxy
    Cross-stitch WIP: Durene Jones Haberdashery Shop 365 1p challenge member No.6 Read 24 books in 2024 - currently reading Into the Water by Paula Hawkins 14/24
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    th_IMG_2051_zpsuywjqtzd.jpg

I've come to a halt now as I need another gold thread and the beads, shop have said they'll ring when the rest of my order is in-hopefully won't be too long.
    SPC~12 ot 124

• Coxy11
    Options
    Morning all, hope all are well.

Looking good MrsMP x

No stitching for me at work this week as I haven't had time. I had a migraine on Tuesday and had to come home early which wasn't great.

Today I have an unexpected morning off of rugby as DD didn't fancy it and I'm not prepared to row about it. Might do some stitching after lunch as the ironing is beckoning. Meeting DSis and dmum late this afternoon for a belated birthday meal for DS1. We have a voucher for pizza express yum!

I took out a 5 for £5 cross stitch crazy subscription and my first copy arrived yesterday. I would never pay full price for it but it's good to get some ideas for little makes.

Have a good weekend all
    Coxy
  • Coxy11
    Options
    Hi all,
    Latest update from me, very slow progress due to short lunchbreaks this week.
    http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af292/coxy11_album/IMG_0531.jpg
  • nmm
    nmm Posts: 2,382 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I hope everyone is well and not to battered by the weather.

Nice update Coxy, I'm the same not much spare time as we are opening a shop and it needs quite a bit of work. Thankfully the end is in sight and we should be open soon. I have managed some stitching and crochet so will post an update later today.
    Cross Stitch Cafe Member No1WIP: Cross Stitch: Seascape Kit - Crochet:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport