Cross Stitch Cafe 2017 - do more of what makes you happy

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    FOS I'm so sorry my card hasnt yet arrived with you. Do put it in the post box at the side of Tesco when we went it it was before the final posting date so should have been with you by now. It was a small card with a gingerbread man stitched on it. I have just finished stitching George Michael for my neighbour so I will stitch you something else to make up for you not getting a card. X
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • flowerofscotland
    Options
    Just got home from a mammoth reverse shopping trip - the queues for refunds are always the longest at this t8me of year. Checked the letterbox and to my delight the beautiful cute card from a Mrsmp has arrived. :j I love it and it’s already taken pride of place among the other cards. Don’t know where it’s been It doesn’t have a postmark but the stamp has been cancelled by hand ie scribbled through with a pen. Anyway all’s well that ends well and I love it. Thank you.

Well done on completing George Michael

Your Thumbelina has inspired me and I’ve bought the Mermaid Cove Design in the same range which I plan to Stitch for my youngest GD who loves mermaids. I know I’ve got various UFOs but the thrill of starting something new should inspire me to start stitching again That’s the theory and I’d let you know how I get on. A new project for a new year seems appropriate

Thank you again for the lovely card
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    th_IMG_3479_zpsiurxludg.jpg

George in all his framed glory. Neighbour was really pleased.

FOS Im So glad your card your card finally got there and that you like it. X

The mermaid stitch sounds lovely and I look forward to seeing your progress
    I got a kit called lover tree from my secret santa at workitis gorgeous but I think I need to start the stocking for my expected grandchild next.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • nmm
    nmm Posts: 2,382 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    edited 1 January 2018 at 10:29PM
    Options
    George looks great Mrs MP and so pleased that FOS received your card. Off to start our 2018 thread.

CLICK HERE - NEW 2018 THREAD
    Cross Stitch Cafe Member No1WIP: Cross Stitch: Seascape Kit - Crochet:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family