New Journey

Options

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,515 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    My DGC are growing up too fast as well. DGD started school last month!

In other coincidences I also have a friend with a famous offspring - I'm seeing her on Friday and we also need to get our flu jabs.

Have a fab Sunday :)
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • Onebrokelady
    Onebrokelady Posts: 7,391 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I've also made a start on Christmas ,I've got one present and a box of mints:rotfl:
    Original Debt Owed Jan 18 = £17,630 Paid To Date = £6,080.1 Owed = £11,549.9
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,634 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Also made a start on Christmas.
    Not too worried about it as I am cutting way down.
    I have my mums & part of my DS's.

Graduation to think about first anyway :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I know what you mean about the DGC growing up too fast. My DGD2 is 6 months old and has already grown out of the snuggly newborn phase. My 3 year old DGD1 is so grown up too and my DD2 says her and my son in law are definitely not having more DC. My DD1 is a career girl and doesn't have a partner so not sure if she will ever have kids.

Good plan to get organised for Christmas. When do you go to Australia?

I go to Australia the 1st December ES. My son is a career go getter , I don't think he will ever settle down until he is in his late 30's
  • System
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    My DGC are growing up too fast as well. DGD started school last month!

In other coincidences I also have a friend with a famous offspring - I'm seeing her on Friday and we also need to get our flu jabs.

Have a fab Sunday :)

Yes flu jabs definitely needed. I like hearing about our famous friends life .
  • System
    Options
    I've also made a start on Christmas ,I've got one present and a box of mints:rotfl:

At least you have started.
  • System
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Also made a start on Christmas.
    Not too worried about it as I am cutting way down.
    I have my mums & part of my DS's.

Graduation to think about first anyway :)

Graduations are lovely to attend , I am sure you will love it.
  • System
    Options
    Had DGS staying with me last night , so I was in bed at 9 but up at 6 ! We all went to parents today for breakfast , it is lovely when we all get together 3 generations.

Anyway very tired tonight , but in a good way.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Graduations are lovely to attend , I am sure you will love it.

I did enjoy last years :D
    Round 2 next month :D
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    Had DGS staying with me last night , so I was in bed at 9 but up at 6 ! We all went to parents today for breakfast , it is lovely when we all get together 3 generations.

Anyway very tired tonight , but in a good way.

How lovely :D

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure