New Journey

Options

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Well it's only gone and happened , I am coming into money not lots but enough to pay off some of my smaller balance credit card.

Will come in my may salary , yippee
  • joeyjimbles
    joeyjimbles Posts: 2,219 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Lovely - and that will help you get even nearer your total debt free date. How nice that things like this happen when you were already doing something positive yourself.
    NF 05.24 £18.00/£00.00 £72.00/£72.00
    LD 11.24 £500.00/£460.00 (92%)    Fn £400                                                     
    Renewal 24 £400.00/£404.00      Renewal 25 £450.00/£085.00 (18%)    
    Avch 08.24 £100.00/£025.00       NPt 12.24 £250.00/£086.00
    FD £3600.00/£1200.00                 X24 £1500.00/£0750.00

• System
    Options
    Thank you for the lovely comment joeyjimbles . Yes I will look forward to updating DFD after May.

Anyway spent 75p today on toast at work . Gym induction tonight at new place, it's not as posh as the last gym , but it does what it says on the tin, so I am happy, plus i save a whole £12 to go towards debt busting .
  • System
    Options
    NSD today , very busy work day today .

Plus flipping kids they never stop giving you grief even when they are adults .

That's it .
  • System
    Options
    Been to the cinema today with grandson so a spend of £11 including some treats. Free car parking.

Have spent the afternoon decluttering , I now have bin bags everywhere , need a tip rin tomorow .

That's it ��
  • System
    Options
    Have had the biggest throw out ever. 3 tip runs , one more today. Charity shop visit and gave away and sold a couple of things.

Feels brilliant , as I was getting rid of things it made me realise how much of it has been bought for no reason other than I wanted it at the time. Now I am only buying things I need .
  • System
    Options
    Seem to be £25 short this month , I know why I need to transfer out of another pot.

Shopping £27.32 in budget , but still seems way more than it needed to be.

Seemed to have been a bit complacent this month, will get back on track soon.

No credit cards used so a bonus.
  • System
    Options
    It's finally happened , after not buying any new clothes for 4 months , I splashed out today on some new underwear. Total spend £48.54 . It was needed not wanted. I had £60 in my clothes pot , so have £12 left . Going to get some new vest tops for hols and that should be it.
  • System
    Options
    Another spend on clothes for hols £12.95 in sainsburys sale , plus got the nectar points. That's the clothes pot spent.

Felt guilty spending the money as I am afraid of spending money on anything but food and petrol these days. No C c bill though from buying so that is ok , isn't it ?
  • System
    Options
    Four days to payday and I am hoping to get by on the small amount of money I have. Just done top up shop for Sunday lunch , have relatives coming . Only £6.21 so not so bad. Out tomorrow for lunch have £15 for this , but will be way cheaper . Nothing planned for Monday , hoping for a no spend day .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure