Boots Sale

Options

Comments

• sarahj1986
    sarahj1986 Posts: 1,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Stratford Upon Avon Maybird store has loads of the large no7 sets left and I mean loads, easily over 50 of them dotted over various shelves in the store, even at the front on the star gift shelf still! They also had a good 20 Ted Baker large sets plus a good selection of S&G left (didn't see any big sets). There was other sets and gifts so good choice.

I might keep checking the store, I use No7 so I might get hubby go to go up and get me a big set at 70% but I'll see how things go.
    :money::rotfl::T
  • Loz01
    Loz01 Posts: 1,848 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Roll on the 70% sale and here's hoping Im not at work....... :D
  • Desperado99
    Desperado99 Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    There seems to be more stuff online this year (touch wood - last year had nothing for me online) more stuff came online today but disappeared almost as soon as it arrived. I've noticed the big sets (the No 7, sanctuary star shaped one and Ted Baker) have gone OOS online this afternoon. The No 7 set looks a good deal as at 70% it will cost much less than the day/night cream on it's own. My local store has a fair few of them so fingers crossed I'll manage to pick up one.

Remember to pre load your advantage cards before the day (online - my account - my offers) there are a couple of deals (extra 100 points etc) that may still be valid depending on when the sale drops. And if you're doing it online, set up your account/address etc beforehand - That way (if everything's in your basket before the site goes down) you can check out within minutes of the sale going live.
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    It looks like they are sending the stock into stores rather than keeping them online.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    Options
    75% is next Wednesday 11th, friend works in Nottingham Boots and they have been taking more stock deliveries to put out for 75% sale.

if she works in the Vic Centre store and she's working next Wednesday, she has all my sympathy :cool:.
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    75% is next Wednesday 11th, friend works in Nottingham Boots and they have been taking more stock deliveries to put out for 75% sale.

If she says it is 75% then I'd double check what she says :j

But I'd heard 11th as well
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • topsy73
    topsy73 Posts: 794 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Does anyone know what time the stores open?is it normal opening hours?
    Hi Ho Hi Ho it's of to comp I go!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,916 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options

70% unless its changed from previous years but if your friend works their then she must know.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Desperado99
    Desperado99 Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Storck wrote: »
    But I'd heard 11th as well

I was really not expecting it for this Wednesday, it just seems too early. Guess I'll be staying up on Tuesday then, just in case ;)
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I asked someone in Chester store and she said it could be 17th - but usual thing, she doesn't know for certain and that they only know about it night before. Let's see how it goes :)
    ally.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport