Boots Sale

Options

Comments

• cazkins
    cazkins Posts: 333 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Just a heads up - Cheltenham town centre branch today seems to have condensed stock. A lot of the things I'd seen previously (Fat Face toiletries bags, a lot of the food/kitchen) bits have disappeared... If the sale does go ahead soon I think it'll be rather disappointing!
    ... Just Keep Swimming ...
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,950 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Back in the day it was a good sale but now it seems to be overpriced tat. I agree that in some branches it has turned into a scrum. Also I believe Boots ship in stock from the warehouses to larger stores a few days before instead of selling online.
  • moneysaver890
    Options
    Is everyone thinking Wednesday now then? :j
  • catswiththumbs
    Options

I am...... The 3 stores nearest me have all had more stock shipped in between 7th and 14th. The star gifts I want are in stock in 2 of the stores so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I don't get "scrummed" out of the way by the "rough" ladies.
  • moneysaver890
    Options
    I am...... The 3 stores nearest me have all had more stock shipped in between 7th and 14th. The star gifts I want are in stock in 2 of the stores so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I don't get "scrummed" out of the way by the "rough" ladies.

Hope you manage to get what you want :j

I'm going to go have a look round my local tomorrow, I'm hoping they've shipped in some Soap & Glory sets. Doubt it though as went in last Tuesday and they were already putting out the summer so can't see there being anything new :(
  • Desperado99
    Desperado99 Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hope you manage to get what you want :j

I'm going to go have a look round my local tomorrow, I'm hoping they've shipped in some Soap & Glory sets. Doubt it though as went in last Tuesday and they were already putting out the summer so can't see there being anything new :(

Last year, my local brought out stuff last minute (it wasn't there when I went on a reccy the day before lol) so you never know.

One of my locals has got 3 different types of S&G sets so they're definitely knocking about :)
  • Giggle
    Giggle Posts: 3,137 Forumite
    Options

I'm hoping it will be
    I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Still not heard if it is definitely Wednesday yet .

Anyone been told it is yet?
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • BadlyWrittenPoem
    Options
    I'm assuming Wednesday. My plan is to go to two smaller stores on my way to the bigger scrum store so that the scrum has passed. Then if I take a different route home I pass another smaller store. I still need birthday presents for half my family so hoping there'll be some suitable things.
  • Desperado99
    Desperado99 Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Storck wrote: »
    Still not heard if it is definitely Wednesday yet .

Anyone been told it is yet?

Well, if you don't know, I don't know :o

I'm just playing the waiting game :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills