Boots Sale

Options

Comments

• Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Does anyone know what stock is like at Castlepoint , I had planned on shopping online because of roadworks but everything is selling out before my eyes, TIA

Last Wed they had loads, I can't imagine that's changed unless 70% off has happened already. I'm out of touch, since there was nothing I'd pay money for!
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• Wizzbang wrote: »
    Last Wed they had loads, I can't imagine that's changed unless 70% off has happened already. I'm out of touch, since there was nothing I'd pay money for!

I myself am only going to collect one thing they have kept for me for my granddaughter, I am happy to pay the 50% off just to get it if 70% doesn't happen tomorrow as its sold out online but may well have a quick look if it does go ahead.
  • Loz01
    Loz01 Posts: 1,848 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Had a quick nosey at Peterborough (Queensgate) this morning and they had quite a lot left it seemed, no signs of the 70% flyers yet, and the sales assistant I asked said they weren't doing it this year (lies lies lies :D)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,939 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I went in my local today and the 1/2 price signs are up instore but not in the windows and everything has been moved together
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Desperado99
    Desperado99 Posts: 1,195 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    The big blue bags are out at my local, but as I haven't been in until today I'm not sure it's indicative of anything.
  • moneysaver890
    moneysaver890 Posts: 222 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 17 January 2017 at 6:10PM
    Options
    Just been in my local and was told its not tomorrow :(

Will still be checking online tonight though just incase!
    281273 Posts: 146 Forumite
    Options
    Hi.

Does anyone know what the the stock levels are like at Hanley and Newcastle under Lyme and which is the best to go to. Thanks
    Sealed Pot Challenge - No 1520
    Want to be debt clear by June 2012:j
  • stephenliverpool1
    stephenliverpool1 Posts: 1,312 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker!
    edited 17 January 2017 at 6:21PM
    Options
    281273 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the the stock levels are like at Hanley and Newcastle under Lyme

Really good.
    281273 wrote: »
    Hanley and Newcastle under Lyme and which is the best to go to.

Margate.
  • stephenliverpool1
    Options
    Just been in my local and was told its not tomorrow :(

Will still be checking online tonight though just incase!

Surely stork is not wrong.
  • onredbull
    onredbull Posts: 403 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :hello: Hiya everyone, :question:
    :think:Just wondering if anyone else has noticed items (quantity increased )being added to your boots basket.:think:
    Each time I log in to my boots account and check my basket (with items ive added from 50% sale - even though we all know they usually empty baskets when site goes down in early hours)
    There are always more quantity been added. Example there will be 3 x of certain item.
    So I delete the '3' and put a '1' Then click on update and it says basket been updated. Then log out.
    When I log back in, they have added more quantity of items,:eek: some have been x9 :shocked:
    Anyone else noticed this?

:j
    :dance::dance::jHope your all stocked up with :coffee: and alarms set:j:dance::dance::j
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :kisses3: "In Raising Your Children;" :kisses3:
    "Spend Half As Much Money n Twice As Much Time."
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills