🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Boots Sale

Options

Comments

• Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    No tomorrow at 0800hrs. Get up early to avoid disappointment.

Stores still haven't been informed. Liz needs to sort her communications out.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • Middlestitch
    Options
    Just spoke to Lizzy and she has confirmed that is definitely tomorrow so I suggest that you all get up for 0800hrs start.

No thanks - I've got a life and it doesn't involve agonising about a few extra quid off something I don't want in the first place!
  • stephenliverpool1
    Options
    No thanks - I've got a life and it doesn't involve agonising about a few extra quid off something I don't want in the first place!

So you are not going tomorrow or any other day for the 0800hrs kick-off. Lizzy will be most upset.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,124 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Maybe you should get a life and make Lizzy happy.
    ally.
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    You are surely not saying that the sale tomorrow is a waste of time as boots are not telling the truth !

Lizzy will be very upset as she was hoping the Boot's masquerade was going to work tomorrow.

HTHs.

At no point did I say the sale was a waste of time, I stated in my opinion, why the Star Gifts are left at 50% off, of course at 70% off they're value for money but even then I don't go for them due to the bulkiness of them, I'd rather get a good selection of smaller gifts in catering for more presents than a couple of the star gifts - some of us don't have wheels and gave to carry it all home.
  • stephenliverpool1
    Options
    asajj wrote: »
    Maybe you should get a life and make Lizzy happy.

She makes herself happy by earning loads of wonga lol !
  • peacellily
    Options
    Usually the 70% off signs go up the night before seen nothing so far... So who knows who cares I just got my eye on a few things.. If I lucky I am if not will have to shop around a bit throughout the year
    ***avid money saver***
  • ummati
    ummati Posts: 301 Forumite
    Options
    Still half price!
  • catswiththumbs
    Options
    No tomorrow at 0800hrs. Get up early to avoid disappointment.

Are you having us on ;) ?
  • Spendless
    Spendless Posts: 24,179 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The sale goes on-line first. The day it actually happens you will log in in the morning, to see lots of early morning posts.

Since this hasn't happened and I didn't believe for one minute it would the Boots sale isn't on today.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport