Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Kerching all of 5.07 dropped from PA signature updated. Hope everyone had a nice weekend and survived the snow safely x
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    You're doing awesome with the cashback and survey earnings - long may it continue!

I have a question - when you cash out of PA at £5ish, do you cash out to Circle or Paypal? Does it not charge you a fee everytime you do that? I need to wait until £20 or else it charges a fee. Just wondering!

Snow is finally disappearing here today - sick of the sight of it! I want spring to arrive pronto!
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Thanks JoJoC

It tends to charge a fee but its a minimal amount I don't have the benefit of any benefits coming in weekly as I work no kids etc so I don't tend to wait around until 20quid. I always use paypal plus if prolific went bust by by money.

I know people wait until the 20quid mark I am money hungry and I would rather it in my account than theres and off debts than sitting waiting.
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    Fair enough, just wondered if I was missing something.

For me, when the surveys start flowing it doesn't take that long to climb to £20 so I just crack on rather than pay the fee but as you say, it's minimal so doesn't matter that much.
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Scott_Weiland_2 Posts: 799 Forumite
    edited 6 March 2018 at 7:09PM
    Options
    For me being honest with PA its so hitty missy, I did 1 yesterday even though every week day this week I have being doing bits and pieces on the pc for work. I have checked the site quite a bit and its usually a handful of surveys one day then nothing for days.

To answer your earlier question jojoc I drew down 5quid and some pennies they took as a cut 30p ish lol I can take the hit on that.

I do miles better with opinion outpost I have just dropped another 2.50 yay, my smallest debit is nearly at sub 100quid. My payment from opinium came in the other day and I am waiting on a cheque still coming from populuslive which known my luck will arrive just prior to payday or on payday lol.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I am in the money lol i have just received 41p from top cashback whoop whoop.

re my finances everything is all good my smallest debit which is with first credit i emailed them for a balance and its down to 97.25, all my other debits are getting token payments. I am basically hammering one down then working at the next one up in value on the list. My credit file must be improving as i applied for a new phone ie a Samsung S8 and i was accepted on it straight away no deposit needed.

I am in a better place relationship wise ie none. I fell out with both ex's ie J1 and J2, J2 the Scottish rugby one went nuts at me yesterday as i hadnt come running when her boiler had broke with all the snow. I didnt message her and didnt care she said, i turned around and was a bit of a C being honest. I just turned around and said the F word quite alot. She seems to think i will take her back and that i love her blahhh blahhh which i dont.

Old J ie number one we just dont talk now she can best be described as a facebook or instagram narcassist who loves herself. I miss her loads though shes the one i really wanted it to work as she was lovely bar being abit vain. She us blokes do have feelings lol.

I am staying single and just enjoying dieting/training and i am getting used to spending time with just me. Progress wise i am now 107kg, bf is around 13percent.
  • Seasidegal58
    Seasidegal58 Posts: 5,729 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    You sound heaps better Scott and back to your old positive self. Glad that the training is going well.

Try not to worry about J - it hurts I know when you still have feelings for someone but it does get better I promise you!
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hope the latest snow has departed . You do sound much better at the moment. Just give all the women a wide berth for a while !
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hope all is well with you Scott.

You've been quite quiet lately.
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Seasidegal58
    Seasidegal58 Posts: 5,729 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Yes - hope all is ok.
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
Meet your Ambassadors