Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    This is so true ie as a result of below I broke down quite badly on sunday night. Me and ex mate are done, I couldn't handle seeing him a lot of junk was brought to the surface. I handled it though.

Today I am okay much better frame of mind I just need to handle smoking abit less lol but I am not ready yet.

re the bike Cumbria not yet but once the arctic snow does one I will.

Gosh Scott, it really sounds like a tough time all round, but in a way it might be good that you met that ex-friend and a lot of the repressed stuff was brought up. It was likely to boil up at some point, so may as well be now?
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    jvr wrote: »
    Hey

Makes total sense that when so many issues are brought up at once it can come crashing down on your head, and it wasn't long ago you lost a friend. It is so much for one person to deal with. I echo what other people have said that trying to find some other support through a GP or other services is a good idea, it sounds like you have some things to work through that have been buried for a long time.

That's right yeah I lost my oldest friend of 20plus years in September. I am fighting and kinda getting out of the mess I am in but its a slow slow process.
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    Hey, just stopping by to say hello and to check you're getting on ok?

How was your weekend?
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • Chandelier.
    Options
    Hey Scott, just caught up with your diary. I hope you are well and seeing better days.

If you ever need to talk then drop us a message as we both seem to go through similar patches mental health wise.

Please keep taking your meds and hopefully you'll come out of the dark side. They may not always seem to be the answer but they'll help a little. I used to always give up my meds after a short period of time thinking they didn't work when looking back they did. I've now consistently taken my meds for 4/5 months now and even though I still have bad days, there are more good.

Keep doing what you are doing and reach out to your friends when you are low. I too found myself in your position of planning to harm ones self last week but thanks to a friend, he kept me safe and the next day didn't seem as bad. I'm putting all my focus now on getting myself better and improving my physical/mental health as well as other things.

Drop us a PM Scott and we can talk whenever you feel like it.
    Chandelier.
    Current Debt Repaid:
    £104/£619.

Check out my Diary
    :D
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Meds seem to be working I am still kicking guys don't worry all your messages mean so much thank you..
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    JoJoC wrote: »
    Hey, just stopping by to say hello and to check you're getting on ok?

How was your weekend?

it was okay it sucked being truthful even England got hammered by the jocks lol which I am sure is the first time in the last decade lol
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    Haha yes! First time in 10 years! It was a joyous (and rare) occasion :)
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Haha it was a nightmare to watch but you guys played well we were !!!!!s

2.50 collected from opinion outpost

signature updated.

And on a positive note 2 nights off work due to snow lol, the buses at 5pm ish today and yesterday stopped running the snow is the worst I have seen it in years. Think Antarctic lol
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Make that Snowday 3 of 3 yay lol

I hope everyone is well I am on the mend slowly. I braved getting to the gym in the snow this morning where I live in Co Durham IS like the set of The Day After Tomorrow.
  • Seasidegal58
    Seasidegal58 Posts: 5,677 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Just catching up on your diary Scott. You’ve really been through the mill lately but you’ve had some great advice from your virtual friends.

Good idea to get the toxic “friend” out of your life - you don’t need people like him.

Well done on braving the Arctic conditions! We’ve got it bad down here too. Quite unusual for my area as well! Looks like it should be Christmas from the snowy scene outside!
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business