Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    haha yes, we do have that reputation! And we do live up to that reputation sometimes! But i agree, in the place you're in right now it seems like a wise decision to make.
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • camz2017
    Options
    SCOTT!! I can't believe you got that low that's awful. Things always get better and please remember that buddy.

You shouldn't give a damn about the ex's in all honesty, focus on getting yourself straight and the best version of you, once you get there (which you absolutely will do), all of your relationships will work out much better. I think stop introducing new women into your life until you are 100%

I'm a total j*erk to women you need to learn from me haha.

Drop me a PM if you want my mobile number mate.
    BC 0/15305.83 MBNA: 0/11231.16 TESCO 0/822.87 LOAN 0/4272.67
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Sent you mine via pm camz
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • System
    System Posts: 178,096 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Forget women for the time being , think only of yourself . Try and get your driving test passed , this will open up more ways to get out. Plus it might help you get another job if you wanted. I think you need to move forward rather than keep looking back . This is hard I know I have experience of this !

Glad to hear you are doing surveys .

Have a better day .
  • UncannyScot
    Options
    camz2017 wrote: »
    Drop me a PM if you want my mobile number mate.

Likewise mate ;)
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Morning :D

Have a grand day today mate
    :A
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I will Scotty

I have just finished at the gym, work gave me a couple of days off I had to make an awkward phone call to my boss and she came and seen me at home. I am returning Monday but just for 2 nights instead of four then back to normal the following week. This last week I have felt !!!!!!! stupid.

Survey wise nowts dropped yet.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Well I am up nice and sharp I think its gym o clock nearly. I just wanna forget the other night but I am feeling much improved.

I have being up since 5 two meals down and a load of surveys lol still nothing dropping but I am waiting on a 50 cheque and 25 from opinium just you watch it will fall on my payday lol.
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    Don't feel stupid Scott - it's one of those things and the fact that you're looking back at it with regret already is a positive thing. It shows that it was a mistake and that you're already improving in your state of mind. Just keep at it :)

You sound positive today - enjoy your work outs!

My body is completely aching after kettlebells then yoga on Wednesday then a HIIT workout and abs class last night...it hurts to sit, to stand...it just all hurts!
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Yeah I am trying to stay that way ie up. I was at the Newcastle Falcons game last night and I didn't drink either. Good night although I didn't walk through the door till 3am walk of shame lol What happens after a Falcons game with opposition Bath fans that are female stays secret lol

Got up this morning 11.70 dropped from topcashback result x

Have a good Saturday everyone.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback