Options

Comments

• UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Good news mate :D
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Well Swagbucks last night finally paid i think i will continue with it.

#5 quid richer.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Well today is a good day my back is loads better, i spent most of this morning and early afternoon with a hangover.

But on a positive note i did 3 miles on the bike early afternoon my back feels really good.

Other positives i have a fiver on route from Swagbucks, and another 5 quid and a few pence on the way from PA.
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    YAY to the positives and boo to the hangover mate
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    It was a good laugh i didnt drink that much 6-7 pints of the black stuff but now being nearer 40 than 30 hangover cripple me. My excuse was i am putting my iron intake up lol

Hows the Gary Fisher coming along? I was looking at a group on facebook and they had some love Gary Fishers and Kleins on a group have a look at uk mtb golden era 80's and 90's.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Scott_Weiland_2 Posts: 799 Forumite
    edited 9 August 2017 at 7:12PM
    Options
    Well its another good day for me so far.

Positives

No back pain yay, the bike and me are going for a tiny jaunt later 2-3 miles.

Next I have dropped 2000points from mingle respondi which exchange rates etc etc is usually 10-12quid.

2.50 came in from op yay, split it three ways saved, some off my lowest stepchange debt and some to top my main account up.

I also dropped 10p cashback woop woop lol and 5 pounds from ipsos isay.

Negatives

I am signed off work and bored and an ex i went on date with has started messaging me.

I owe my bike mechanic 25quid for a service spoke repair,

and i am down or should i say behind with my tv license/council tax and water rates.

I am still waiting on a rebate back from osteopath treatment from the private medical at work, cheque for 75quid is !!!!!!ing my finances a bit.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hope the back keeps improving, any dates for return to work ?

Sort the ex out before she gets the wrong idea, she is an ex for a reason.

Well done on all your surveys.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Hope the back keeps improving, any dates for return to work ?

Sort the ex out before she gets the wrong idea, she is an ex for a reason.

Well done on all your surveys.

It seems okay at the minute i am following osteopath advice and physio advice and keeping the bike rides short. I was up to 80-100 per week but hay ho i will get back.

re work I am going to see what the osteopath says monday and go from there. If i have another 2-3 days pain free i will review it from there.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Kerching that's an extra fiver in just now from swagbucks, anyone who says surveys don't pay what a load of tripe lol

That's £2.50 in off opinion outpost
    5 off swag bucks
    A tiny bit cashback and I hit pay out on a site that from experience take 3-4 days to payout.
    5 pounds off Ipsos isay

I will update my signature tomorrow but I updated a balance on stepchange before and in total I have
    paid off 1680 pounds. I am getting there slowly it's not loads but today I paid an extra 4-5 quid off my smallest debt.
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    Every little helps, Scott. It'd be easy to just pocket all your survey earnings but I like that you split it between your account and your debt no matter how small the survey payment is. It's edging the debt down slowly but surely and giving you a bit of breathing space in your pocket too.

Here's to more days pain-free!
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure