Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Well its being a good day for me today my back has being much better, i keep getting the odd shooting pain down my legs but i am walking about in less pain. I am back at the osteopath tomorrow and I have physio on tuesday :-)

I want to be fit again as its doing my nut in not exercising.

Survey wise I have done a couple on PA i wish i had joined the site earlier, i have 2.50 on the balance £7.20 on the pending balance. Every other survey i have done bar one 15 point power of opinions survey I have had the boot from.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    I'm glad you're getting somewhere with PA! I'm not sure it'll last forever (wishful thinking) but i'm trying to make the most of it while i can. I think I've cashed out £75 now and I am back up at £14.38 confirmed and £5.45 pending so once I clear £20 i'll transfer that out.

I'm so fed up of getting what feels like half way through valued opinions surveys before it tells me i'm not what they're looking for or they've reached their target number of participants! Just a waste of time! I don't mind getting screened out after a couple of questions, but when I've answered at least half a dozen questions and put thought into it THEN it decides it doesn't want my opinions...

ANNOYING!

Glad the back is getting there - don't do too much at once!
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    JoJoC wrote: »
    I'm glad you're getting somewhere with PA! I'm not sure it'll last forever (wishful thinking) but i'm trying to make the most of it while i can. I think I've cashed out £75 now and I am back up at £14.38 confirmed and £5.45 pending so once I clear £20 i'll transfer that out.

I'm so fed up of getting what feels like half way through valued opinions surveys before it tells me i'm not what they're looking for or they've reached their target number of participants! Just a waste of time! I don't mind getting screened out after a couple of questions, but when I've answered at least half a dozen questions and put thought into it THEN it decides it doesn't want my opinions...

ANNOYING!

Glad the back is getting there - don't do too much at once!

Regarding value opinions i binned that website ages ago because of the reason you said ie getting binned constantly.

Try these ones jojoc

Opinion Outpost
    Power of opinions
    Mingle Respondi
    Ipsos Isay
    And opinium research.
    Ukhivingpanel

I hated valued opinions and sadly uktoluna and global test market have gone the same way.

75 quid off PA is ace i hope i can get somewhere near that lol I have just had 20p arrive off topcashback i think i might go book a holiday to the maldives 😉
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Scott_Weiland_2 Posts: 799 Forumite
    edited 1 August 2017 at 1:38PM
    Options
    Well I am stressed too bits theres good things and bad things happening i will break it down.

Positives

My osteopath says i am making really good progress 1 more session maybe 2 and i will be fixed. She said the inflamation in my back has gone right down 2-3 weeks it should be sorted, and given a week I should be able to get back on my mountain bike ��

I have renewed a railcard and booked the tickets for my son coming up in a couple of weeks 240 quid gone.

PA i am waiting on a fiver hitting i have dropped from it via paypal and i have 3 quid odd on my balance and 8.45 in pending.

Top Cashback has £1.72 in confirmed
    And £13.32 in pending.

Negatives

I am off work and bored stupid

Negatives my personal life sucks.

I miss my 6 dogs that the ex has.

My bank account balance is !!!! all its down to about 8quid i am not paid until the end of the month. I am skint until the money i have paid for my osteopath treatment come in off my private medical at work which is 75 quid.

Negatives my dad wants me to go for a drink with him on saturday and i dont even have the full bus fare there and back yet. Every inch i turn i have people with there hand out for money i dont have, my son on monday had his mitt out for an army cadets trip for 40 quid. I had to say no my ex wont even pay for half of it.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Another positive is yay 6 days of no smoking and okay thats bank balance related in part but its a good time to wrap in. I dont have any work stress at the moment
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Ditching the fags is ALWAYS a good move, well done mate and keep it up :D
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • JoJoC
    Options
    Great news about the cigarettes and the news from the osteopath! Keep up the good work! My husband smoked since he was about 15 and is 5 years smoke-free next month (he quit when I was pregnant).

If your back is getting better, does that mean you can think about going back to work? Or is it other reasons that you're not there? (Not prying, just wondering if that's two negatives that can be scored off by the osteo improvement?)
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I have to ring my boss tonight to discuss it hopefully i should be back the end of next week. Dont worry jo its fine your not prying.

I have smoked on and off since i was 22 i am now 37 i am finding it hard but i need to stay off them now. 9 quid per packet is ridiculous.
  • JoJoC
    Options
    Good good, hopefully that'll be something to work towards. Getting back into doing something every day, your working routines and having a sense of purpose which is good for the old mental health too.

My husband tried to stop a few times, it was the patches that helped him in the end. After three weeks he binned them and hasn't looked back. I wish you all the luck in the world to keep the strength to stay off them. Think what you can do with that £9 per pack saving :)

• Scott_Weiland_2
    Scott_Weiland_2 Posts: 799 Forumite
    edited 3 August 2017 at 10:34PM
    Options
    Well money is looking up a time bit i had 1.78 quid cash back come in this morning and £7.28 come in from PA.

I aint gunna starve over the weekend my cupboards are full. Lol

With me being off with a knackered back i have work doing a home visit tomorrow night, i am hoping to get back to work in hopefully two weeks. Being in pain when walking about has eased alot, my problem is sitting for more than 20mins kills.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback