Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Hay if I can drop 5-10 quid per week happy days ahead. PA still seems steady I am at the point where I am binning two of my trusted survey sites

U.K. Toluna and Global Test Market are too much work for minimal reward.

Survey wise I am nearly at draw down on opinium research 4 quid to go.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Morning world i hope everyone's well this morning, what are people's plans for this wonderful Friday??

My day has started off awesome 30p in from top cashback I might go paint the town red with it lol
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    Gosh, what will you do with your 30p Scott?

Not many plans here - working until 4, then taking my son to visit his after school club that he'll be starting in a few weeks. The weekend holds lots of buying of school things...ouch!

Hope the back has eased up today?
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    It got split lol along with my first payment off PA, PA via paypal paid me £7.28 this morning. I have just done the most weird survey off them the subject being alien languages, but it was a quid for ten mins of randomness.

So i paid four quid off my smallest debt which is now down to £149.08 and i popped a bit in my emergency fund which is nearly in triple figures yay.

My back at the minute is okay i have had to start taking 2 tramadol pre bed about 2 hours before, i wont take the stuff otherwise. When i roll over in my sleep it hurts like !!!! and it wakes me up, the tramadol helps me sleep.
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    My sister was on tramadol for a short spell when she dislocated two vertebrae and they misdiagnosed it for 5 months! Thankfully once they realised, she was treated quickly and was able to kick the pain relief. I feel for you, it's not easy dealing with pain.

Great progress! I bet it's nice to see that debt tip into the <£150 bracket.

I also did that alien survey, totally bizarre! I had one a few months ago that was about analysing facial expressions whether you thought they were happy or sad. It was a four part survey over a couple of weeks and I earned £10 for that.
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    JoJoC wrote: »
    My sister was on tramadol for a short spell when she dislocated two vertebrae and they misdiagnosed it for 5 months! Thankfully once they realised, she was treated quickly and was able to kick the pain relief. I feel for you, it's not easy dealing with pain.

Great progress! I bet it's nice to see that debt tip into the <£150 bracket.

I also did that alien survey, totally bizarre! I had one a few months ago that was about analysing facial expressions whether you thought they were happy or sad. It was a four part survey over a couple of weeks and I earned £10 for that.

Yeah tramadol is horrible stuff i used it alot in the past when i haf a motorbike accident and broke two vertebrae, i am not getting hooked again.

It was weird that survey but i am impressed with the site, 7 quid odd dropped this morning and I have £1.90 confirmed another 5.50 in to be reviewed.

Haha i just wish it was the only one i had, sadly i have about 15 debts half dozen of them are all around the same level 200-300quid. Last time i rang step change to make an overpayment on my dmp it was not straight forward, so i do things this way. Pay the little extras ie cashback/survey money off one debt until its down to 30 quid then i clear it. Stepchange moan when ones paid early but i always say hay they offered me a settlement offer i couldnt refuse. :-)
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    The only survey sites I am using regularly now are PA, You Gov and valued opinions. Seem to get on ok with these.

Making £10-15 pound a week on PA .

Hope your back continues improving .
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Yeah i have backed off the survey sites i tend just to use 5-6 now instead of 10 to 12 lol.

There is so many out there that just take so much effort, if PA keeps as it is i think i will just stick to that and the following:

opinion outpost
    PA
    iPSOs Isay
    power of opinions
    and you gov
    one poll.

I banked another £5.75 on PA this morning.

Regarding Swagbucks its getting binned once i get to my first fiver.
  • patman99
    patman99 Posts: 8,532 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I gave PA a go on my tablet and it is not compatible. Might just be Chrome though.

Hiving works although every time I click on a survey I get a 503 error.

Anyway, with regards to your job, have you considered applying to work at a different Bank?. You might find that they treat you differently there.
    Also, you mentioned you are a qualified IFA, so could you earn money by working as a self employed IFA on your days off?
    Never Knowingly Understood.

Member #1 of £1,000 challenge - £13.74/ £1000 (that's 1.374%)

3-6 month EF £0/£3600 (that's 0 days worth)

• Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I have found that with PA some surveys are fine some i have to dig my laptop out.

Regarding my job its a complicated one, i did look into moving banks at the end of last year and the base salaries were 4000-5000 pa less than mine i cant afford that especially now i am on my own. I work on 4 on 4 off usually i dont drive sadly thats the only thing that has put me off doing free lance stuff as i live in quite a rural area.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback