Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I am too re the mountain biking i used to do it loads in my teens. I have a bike i got through the work cyclescheme thingy,

Thats mine

https://www.paulscycles.co.uk/m1b0s182p6936/GIANT-TALON-27-5-3-2016

I am slowly stripping it and putting better bits on it.

Whats wrong with your own bike?
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I am not a survey newby lol i made about 1000 quid off them last year, i am no where near that this year.

I am new too P.A. so far i am getting no where with it.

Try opinionoutpost.co.uk if your new to surveys.
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Needs the BB adjusted or replaced and unfortunately I cannot get at it to do it myself.
    The rear disc brake has been drained of hydraulic fluid and doesn't work, full system is being bled and replaced by my LBS
    My bike is a 2006 Gary Fisher Cake2
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • UncannyScot
    Options
    Thanks for the survey tip...
    Just checking it now ;)
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Well if once it has being bled etc etc if it still is goosed let me know. I have changed the brakes on my oh's bike and have a spare rear disc brake you can have thats working fine.

I have a spare rear disc brake a magura julie it is in perfect working order, my oh's front brake a hope one died and we got a good deal on a set of clarks m3's so we swapped both.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Osteopath diagnosis is not good i have a disc thats bulging, my pelvis was tilted quite badly. The osteopath i saw said it is fixable but i am looking at 4-5 weeks before it settles and a treatment every week at 30 quid a shot. Luckily i can claim everything back through a private medical policy at work.

Survey wise i have just done my first pa survey yay lol a new money source i am fifth of the way there to money. I have also started swagbucks and i am upto 200 hundred points ish.

I have found two of my main survey sources have gone to the dogs lately. Ie global test market and uk toluna.
  • UncannyScot
    Options
    Hope you recover soon mate.

I'm slowly making progress on the survey stuff. Will have a try at swagbucks...
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Hows project bike rebuild coming on?
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Scott_Weiland_2 Posts: 799 Forumite
    edited 25 July 2017 at 11:59PM
    Options
    Swag bucks seems okay i am upto 320 points in two-three days, my mate has signed up to. The benefit is the more points he earns the more i earn.

Finally i am getting somewhere with Prolific Academic thats me upto £2.70.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Prolific Academic members just a general question here how long does it take for money to drop into PayPal once you hit the plus 5 quid mark??

I have just completed 4 surveys for 2 quid each and I am praying this website is not like UK Toluna ie 6-8 weeks for money draw down.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback