Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Good to hear things are looking up for you again. Hope things go smoothly for you . It's thanks to you I discovered surveys .
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    That sounds positive, Scott! How are things going in general? Hope the work stuff will help you turn a corner.

J
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Good to hear things are looking up for you again. Hope things go smoothly for you . It's thanks to you I discovered surveys

Haha thats good to hear regarding the surveys, i will endevour to post on my main journal more and more. I want to inspire people to do the same i was running a separate thread which showed my total survey earnings. Going forward from today i will pop it in my signature and just keep the totals upto date.

Recently i have clicked 35 quid from uktoluna :-)
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    JoJoC wrote: »
    That sounds positive, Scott! How are things going in general? Hope the work stuff will help you turn a corner.

J

In general everything sucks at the minute being truthful, i have being yo yo ing with my mood. I bust up my lower back bringing my mountain bike into the flat, i twisted funny carrying it upstairs so my lower back is shot. I am seeing an osteopath next work (work are paying)

I am single but being honest mood wise i dont need the complication of women, sorry that sounds bad i know. But i just couldnt handle it.

I have extended my friends circle up here with a group of mountain bikers i was going out with but my knackered back has snookered that.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Scott_Weiland_2 Posts: 799 Forumite
    edited 21 July 2017 at 2:06PM
    Options
    Re TOPCASHBACK.CO.UK/Preloved

I noticed yesterday tc/preloved are paying out 10p an item, i listed 15 old books/about a couple of dozen dvds and some old mountain bike parts.

My cashback account is £3.80 richer its money for nothing. I think tomorrow i will see what else i can list all you need is a preloved account and a top cashback account and its 10p per item listed.
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    No wonder your mood is low, sounds like a few things are building up and taking its toll on you. Hopefully the osteopath can work his/ her magic and I don't blame you for not wanting to get into a relationship right now!

Sending you some get well soon vibes.
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    JoJoC wrote: »
    No wonder your mood is low, sounds like a few things are building up and taking its toll on you. Hopefully the osteopath can work his/ her magic and I don't blame you for not wanting to get into a relationship right now!

Sending you some get well soon vibes.

Thanks JoJo i hope so too i manage my mental state mood etc etc by exercise it is frustrating as hell when i cant get out on the bike/to the gym etc.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Well i have complete the 600 million questions for P.A. lets hope i get an income boost from there.

I have money due in but it is nominal ie 4 pounds from ukhiving panel.

Re other survey sites I have 3 very very close to payout
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Just wondering if any of you guys use Swagbucks and what your experiences are with it?

How long does it take for payout etc etc
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I've just started doing surveys with PA, total noob so don't know much as to how they all work.

I'm an old school MTB'r myself and have just got a good old FS bike that is currently getting some TLC at my local bike shop...
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure