Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hope the journey to Kent was ok, and you didn't meet anyone you hated!

Enjoy the time with your son.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Ohhh i did people need to shower before getting on trains on the way down a lass came and sat next to me who well stunk of bad bad bo and cannibis. I pretended to get off in darlington and moved to a different train carriage.

Harsh me moving i know but my journey was fine bar that just a long day,
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    More money is enroute i have rang my private mefical thing at work so hopefully i should have a cheque from them by the end of the week.

I have just dropped my second fiver from swagbucks i will update my signature once it arrives.

Next i have switched across to quidco from topcashback i want to see if this pays any quicker. Top cashback i have the plus version not the classic and it is still so slow.

PA is dead :-( quiet i have a lot of surveys coming through on swagbucks and op though so it is not all bad. I have 2 survey accounts close to dropping opinium research is on 123.85 pay out is every 25 quid, and one poll i am 3 quid away.
  • System
    Options
    You are doing great on surveys again . Haven't had time yet to do any since last week, will get back into the swing tomorrow.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Its just one word re the surveys perseverance lol

Where in Cumbria are you based? I am just about to cycle towards your neck of the woods again. Coast to coast training.
  • System
    Options
    I am not in Cumbria further down the country. It's my favourite place and where I want to retire to. Where are you cycling from and to ? I
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Well i have just got back 30miles done my back is better.
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Its just one word re the surveys perseverance lol

Where in Cumbria are you based? I am just about to cycle towards your neck of the woods again. Coast to coast training.

Doing the coast to coast by bike?
    You're either very brave or bloody daft lol
    Some mates of mine did it a few years back and it near killed them lol very fit lads they were too.
    The weather they had to deal with was horrendous though
    Hope you fare better mate
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I live just off the route in county durham and i know the county durham down over route to either sunderland or tynemouth. Its Stanhope upto Cumbria i don't know. This i am working on the plan is next year to do it in the middle of summer and do it in a day.
  • Chandelier.
    Options
    Hi Scott,

Just checking in. Sorry to hear you've had a bad back! Looks as if you're going well survey wise as always! Do you still keep a tally??
    Chandelier.
    Current Debt Repaid:
    £104/£619.

Check out my Diary
    :D
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business