£1 Hoxton hotel rooms

Options

Comments

• Kimberry
    Kimberry Posts: 115 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, according to their web site, there are limited number of twin rooms. They suggested you to contact them to arrange a twin room (not sure how this work for the £1 bookings.

There were no metion of single room in the website FAQ. However, it says you can have 1 to 2 people in the double room. There are nothing to lose if we can get a cheap deal!
  • pkempc
    pkempc Posts: 125 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    In their last £1 sale I was successful in booking a double room for me, OH & our 10 year old son for a Saturday night in August.
    “One child permitted under the age of 12 sharing with one or two adults, please request an extra bed in the comment box provided when making your reservation”.

During the booking process I was charged £1 for the double room + £15 extra for the sons bed. Still a pretty good deal but I just quickly emailed the hotel to point out the anomaly & they cancelled the £15 charge.

Thats what good customer service should be like.:beer:
    Assume 1st – then check the facts!
  • ksh123
    ksh123 Posts: 1,248 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh crumbs! getting excited now! Thanx for your helpful replies everyone. Good to all who will be trying tomorrow!
    Stop looking for answers....
    The most you can hope for are clues.....:)
  • Kilty_2
    Kilty_2 Posts: 5,818 Forumite
    Options
    Do you need to pay for the room immediately or will it just secure a booking at the special price?

Thinking about grabbing a room tomorrow if I can before consulting the person I'd be going with...... which might end in disaster ;)

EDIT - read the FAQ now and yes, card is charged immediately.
  • TBeckett100
    TBeckett100 Posts: 4,732 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    their booking system is crap.
  • Kilty_2
    Kilty_2 Posts: 5,818 Forumite
    Options
    Someone help me get to that hotel from Stansted/any other airport I can fly to cheaply from GLA/PIK ?

EDIT - Luton is actually better :)

(though saying that, I won't get a room anyway :p)
  • booeyhugh
    booeyhugh Posts: 295 Forumite
    Options
    Hi every1 just wondering before the onslaught of tomorrows booking,can i book a room with a switch card or does it have to be a credit!?

Thanks

EDIT: Answered my own question!
    We accept all major credit cards and debit cards on our website except for Switch/Maestro

CHEERS FOR THAT HOXTON
    EVERYBODY MOVE TO THE CLOUDY ROOM, EVERYBODY MOVE!!!

:j
  • selyoh
    selyoh Posts: 62 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I am a little confused. Have looked at the instructions on how to book a £1 room, and the last panel says "fill in details and click on the finish reservation button" Does this mean you ignore the " NEW GUEST " button? Thanks in advance.
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,950 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    blindman wrote: »
    Posted in the Travel forum

Add yourself to the mailing list to get notification of when.

Hoxton

And when it is time to reserve use the HTML link

Sorry being a bit thick here. What is the advantage of the HTML link over the normal Hoxton booking page ? Also on the link to the offer I cant get the how to book page up.
    Thanks
  • kegan5
    kegan5 Posts: 646 Forumite
    Options
    Just a note I had the page with countdown timer on, it said 50min...I refreshed and it said 35min... (it didn't take 15 min to refresh) so just make sure your not delayed in any way :)
    No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow. :kisses2:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure