Options

Comments

• Agent_C
    Agent_C Posts: 565 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Mandles wrote: »
    Thanks for posting dates. Good luck!

Thanks, managed to get a £1 room last time so here's hoping...!
  • ICEHOCKEY44_2
    Options
    Where is this hotel sited?

I am looking at going to London for the New Years Celebrations, I have found a hotel opposite Bucks Palace for £136 inc breakfast, which is quite central.The Hoxton price will be £99 with a Pret a Manger breakfast, but not too sure how far it is from say Trafalgar Square?

if you know please let me know, and I shall try booking too.

Cheers

donna
  • ukmonkey
    ukmonkey Posts: 3,024 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Where is this hotel sited?

It's about 2mins walk from Old Street Tube Station (which is on Northern Line).

Hope this helps!
  • zaitoon
    zaitoon Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone know how many people these rooms sleep?
    Do they have family rooms?
  • blindman
    blindman Posts: 5,659 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    zaitoon wrote: »
    Anyone know how many people these rooms sleep?
    Do they have family rooms?

How about you try looking at the web-site or -god forbid- actually ring them and ask???:confused:
  • grahamfromoldham
    Options
    Not exactly a grabbit, but while we're on the subject of London hotels to be done on the cheap, we've just booked to stay at the brand new Travelodge on City road ( 450 yards from Old st tube station on the Northern line I believe ) for £26 per night in November. You need to play about with the dates to get it this cheap and we're staying for 3 nights from Friday to Monday ( total cost £78 )..hope this helps anyone.
  • helenhugs
    helenhugs Posts: 1,149 Forumite
    Options
    yay I love this deal. Managed to go on it twice before at the £1 rate. Lucky me lol although it was the only holiday I got & only for 1 night at a time. it was worth it.
    Good luck to everyone. it's worth a try. the £29 rooms are stil a great deal.
    Hugs
    Helen
    We don't need to do it perfectly - good enough is exactly that GOOD ENOUGH.
    Good Enough Club member number 8
    :j £2 coin club = now in a sealed tin so I'm not sure
  • zaitoon
    zaitoon Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    Blindman, i thought the whole point of this thread was to help people, not be sarcastic!
    As you can see i,m new to all of this and i did have a quick look at their web site the other day but couldn,t see the revelant info.
    Just thought it would be easier to ask on here as people will have been before to this hotel and would know. When i joined yesterday i read ask away it dosn,t matter how silly you think your question is people will help but dont think i,ll bother again if there all like you.
  • blindman
    blindman Posts: 5,659 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Blindman, i thought the whole point of this thread was to help people, not be sarcastic!
    As you can see i,m new to all of this and i did have a quick look at their web site the other day but couldn,t see the revelant info.
    Just thought it would be easier to ask on here as people will have been before to this hotel and would know. When i joined yesterday i read ask away it dosn,t matter how silly you think your question is people will help but dont think i,ll bother again if there all like you.

Look harder (FAQ)

There is no such thing as a 'stupid question. However there is a lazy one.

We'll all miss you.

They're (They are :rolleyes:)
  • Ems*Honie
    Ems*Honie Posts: 1,448 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options

I have seen many posts that could be answered by having a quick internet search, don't worry.

These deals tend not to include family space, I believe one Mse'er found that when she added a cot to the room it went straight back to normal rates.

I would recommend the travel lodge at £26 a night as mentioned by a poster above, their family rooms are lovely, big and really clean.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure