Wife having an affair and suddenly asking for a divorce

Options
1234568»

Comments

• pelirocco
    pelirocco Posts: 8,274 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    OP , had you been a woman writing about her husband having an affair you would have got a different set of replies , but somehow you seem to have ended up with quite a few posts laying the blame at your door .
    Your wife may have been unhappy , but it was her responsibility to make this known to you and or find a solution .I'ts perfectly possible for the 'wronged' partner to have no idea there was anything wrong .I am constantly amazed how easy some people can move on from one partner to another , especially when they have children ......as though a change of partner is all that is needed to make you happy
    Lots of people like to say the grass isnt greener , I prefer ' same !!!! different location point of view
    Vuja De - the feeling you'll be here later
  • Lily-Rose_3
    Lily-Rose_3 Posts: 2,732 Forumite
    Options
    pelirocco wrote: »
    OP, had you been a woman writing about her husband having an affair you would have got a different set of replies , but somehow you seem to have ended up with quite a few posts laying the blame at your door .
    Your wife may have been unhappy , but it was her responsibility to make this known to you and or find a solution .I'ts perfectly possible for the 'wronged' partner to have no idea there was anything wrong .I am constantly amazed how easy some people can move on from one partner to another , especially when they have children ......as though a change of partner is all that is needed to make you happy
    Lots of people like to say the grass isnt greener , I prefer ' same !!!! different location point of view

This x 100 :T
    Proud to have lost over 3 stone (45 pounds,) in the past year! :j Now a size 14!

You're not singing anymore........ You're not singing any-more! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport