edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Going Out Deals
423 replies 162.2K views
1373839404143»

Replies

• Willing2LearnWilling2Learn Forumite
    6.3K posts
    Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I always tip at a restaurant to which I plan to return.  After all, it removes the risk of waiter/ress 'spittle' entering the food chain.  :)
    I work within the voluntary sector, supporting vulnerable people to rebuild their lives.

I love my job

:smiley:
  • lisyloolisyloo Forumite
    26.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As someone who’s being paid, I would looking to be more generous to the hospitality industry, but of course It depends on service and right now for me right now that includes social distancing, masks, gloves or hand hygiene, but more than ever I think good staff deserve a reward.
  • MalMonroeMalMonroe Forumite
    269 posts
    Sixth Anniversary 100 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I love eating out when there's no coronavirus and when there is no pandemic I DO tip and I tip generously too because not everyone does and I just think my servers, wherever I am, deserve it. Even if their service hasn't been top notch.  I've done that job myself before and I know servers just don't get good pay. I hate when people say they don't tip or won't tip because I just never understand. Why be so mean? Get your wallets out! If you can afford to eat out, you can afford to tip.