Back in debt but not out

Options

Comments

• Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    My world gets more interesting.....just had a message from one of my old colleagues from the last company has been in contact.

The company he's moved to are interested in me and sent me a message explaining the role, asking what salary I'd be looking for and when can I start?!?

He's ringing me back after 3 to discuss further EEEKKKK!!!!!

If the figures work, it'll be better than the other one.

Wow never rains eh!! Why shouldn't you have a good luck streak for once :):T
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • Bobarella
    Options
    So DS in his infinite wisdom invited a friend round today, who he knows is banned from the house.

Said friend, has stolen money from the change saved and bagged up....don't know how much until I check, think it's just £4 and went through my underwear draw :mad::mad: I only found out about that when I discovered one of my bras downstairs in the dining room under the radiator and my underwear draw wide open.

DS is now grounded and has chores to do tomorrow, for starters and it has been drilled in to his brain that said little pr!ck doesn't come near this house again.

DH has erupted like Vesuvius and all holy hell has broken loose this evening.

On the upside, I haven't had a drink tonight and have made my lunch for tomorrow.

I do hope tomorrow is going to be better!

So sorry, I somehow missed this. What a pity!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 3 November 2016 at 2:32PM
    Options
    Afternoon :)

NSD #2 for yesterday and today, I bought some soup with my weekly allowance, so I'm not too sure if I should declare today a NSD or not? I never used to if it was out of allocated funds?

And.....

I have another interview on Monday, with a different construction company, not the one I mentioned yesterday, I'm still waiting to hear if they want to see me or not and I still haven't heard back from the one I had an interview with last week.

Three weeks until the end of the project.

Also my payment to MBNA has come out, so we are back into the £8K's once again, I will get below this!
  • Thistle-down
    Options
    That's brilliant news, now you can choose where you want to work. I'm looking forward to your update!
    :happylove
  • Bobarella
    Options
    It depends if you are following a NSD challenge or just doing it yourself. For example, if your rule is that budgeted spends don't count then it's a NSD. If it's a strict any money spent at all makes it a spend day then you are not getting one :)

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Evening :)

After much thought, I am going to declare today a NSD. I have only used funds I allocated for myself this week, so my spending money.

I haven't gone overboard either this week, I've got quite a bit of this weeks £10 left, which made me smile as I remember Hypno posting something many years ago about seeing how long she could make £10 last. I declare I have £6.05 remaining from this week, which if I don't use tomorrow, I will carry on to next week.

DS has gone to cadets tonight, in sports gear :eek:

I was going to buy my lunch tomorrow, I have some McD vouchers, so would be cheap but instead I'm taking a salad and some bread.

So job front looks like this:

Interview 1 - lost
    Interview 2 - offer made - quite interested due to location
    Interview 3 - Monday @ 9am but undecided, sound like last company
    Interview 4 - possible date to be made, if they're quick...more interested in this one but will take number 2 at a push

This weekend I need to:
    *Update my spreadsheet and move money about
    *Take DD poppy selling for the Guides on Saturday at Tesco, so can get some food bits then.
    *Usual housework stuff
    *Meal plan
    *Food shop after freezer diving
    *Count up change again to assess damage from Monday

Busy, busy, no wonder I'm tired!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning,

Hopefully hear from interview 4 today, have applied the thumb screws to my friend.

Need to speak to agency and let them know about the other two I'm seeing before I make a decision.

Lunch sorted and snacky bits, travel cup ready and my breakfast :)

So happy it's Friday, been one heck of a week.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Quick update:

So job front looks like this:

Interview 1 - lost
    Interview 2 - offer made - quite interested due to location
    Interview 3 - Monday @ 9am but undecided, sound like last company
    Interview 4 - lost

Lunch - I ended up using my McD vouchers as I was sooo cold, the salad looked rather pitiful too, so I now have £4.06 out of my £10 allowance left, this can be rolled over to next week.
  • Thistle-down
    Options
    So is it likely you will choose job #2? It's great that you have options! :j

It is all sounding positive anyway, and good for you with the NSD. I've yet to start keeping track! :o
    :happylove
  • Bobarella
    Options
    So much going on PM! I like the idea of the £10 personal spends challenge.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport